[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does everybody suck his dick? Steam sales aren't even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: 20121203-014703.jpg (17 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
20121203-014703.jpg
17 KB, 200x300
Why does everybody suck his dick? Steam sales aren't even that great anymore.
>>
Because reddit.

Steam sucks out 30% of all money in PC gaming, with their shitty near-monopoly store, and what do they have to show for it?
>>
Reddit.
>>
>>341601171
>and what do they have to show for it?
The largest gaming platform on planet earth
>>
>>341601328
What kind of retarded response is that?

With an income that large they should develop some games, or at least make Steam not shit.
Don't pretend that the bandwidth for downloading games take up a significant amount of their budget.
>>
>>341601171

The largest, most reliable and best place to get games? Maybe if the competition offered something half as good they wouldn't have a monopoly.
>>
>>341601502
I don't think steam is shit what makes you think that?
>>
>>341601171
You can buy profile backgrounds and emoticons for real $$$. :)
They can also community ban you if you write non-pollitically correct things.
>>
>>341601532
Origin > Steam desu.
Origin had refunds before gayben, they also give you a game for free every once in a while and then theres that vault thingie.
Origin clean install doesnt take half disk space as steam, the list goes on.

>The largest, most reliable and best place
Yeah good goy, nice arguments. ^^
>>
>>341601502
Why should they develop games? They have a wildly successful game platform and a wildly successful microtransaction economy in DOTA 2 and CS:GO. They barely have to do shit anymore because all the challenge is gone.
>>
File: WE.png (1 MB, 1176x564) Image search: [Google]
WE.png
1 MB, 1176x564
WUZ SOULJA AN SHIEEET!
>>
File: jokes on me.png (597 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
jokes on me.png
597 KB, 1360x768
Jokes on me desu. They have fucking Nox for 0$.
>>
>>341601775

It's the truth, You'll just spout fucking memes because you can't give me a reason why. Or is it just popular to love Origin and hate steam since the normies love steam now?

Are you seriously pointing out that a clean install of origin takes up like 50 mb instead of 100mb like steam? Thats some desperate comparisons desu.

Free games are good but they aren't from the past 15 years and aren't even good. Might as well call GoG Galaxy amazing for letting you have a lot of your steam games for free on it.
>>
>>341602613

I in no way like Gaben anymore, he lost what made him a great guy, But steam is the best platform, period. You'd have to be a fucking hipster to say otherwise, They still have the best sales and most games.
>>
Yeah I have no idea why people like Steam Sales anymore. For a year now sites like GMG, GOG & even the fucking Humble Bundle store has had lower prices.
>>
File: originspyware.jpg (565 KB, 1918x1978) Image search: [Google]
originspyware.jpg
565 KB, 1918x1978
>>341601775
but steam has refunds now, and they're better than origin's 24hr refunds

>the list goes on

okay, then go on, you only said two things
>>
The people that suck his dick are the same faggots that used to love sucking sony or xbox dick. They switched to pc and are just as cancerous here, hurrr master race right mates.

They have no idea what makes pc gaming so much better than consoles (atleast in the past) and blindly follow their corporate overlords.
>>
>Why does everybody suck his dick?

we don't
we do use his platform though
>>
>>341601049
>Why does everybody suck his dick?
Because they still believe that HL3 is gonna happening when it never will.
>>
>>341601049

Well he saved PC gaming by creating a distributor before its time that frankly is a preferable alternative to fucking Gamestop.

While being a video game distributor deserves no praise, pulling us out of the recession of when all retailers stopped carrying PC games does. Most people who butch about Steam and call them a monopoly are horrendously underage newfags that weren't around for the dark days when consoles stole all the PC talent
>>
>>341601502

It's faster than the service of either console and you don't have to pay monthly for it

>>341601171

Consoles charge more and don't even make the hardware the games are played on.

At least with Steam I can buy my own hardware and burn the games to disk at my leisure to play them on any computer I want even 2000 years from now.

Consoles do not offer that kind of guarantee
>>
>>341601049
Because they're all drones with no independent thinking skills.
>>
>>341601328
largest gaming platform is the Apple Store. its also the one that makes the most revenue.
>>
To be honest, I just think he's cute.
>>
>>341603068
ive only tried to get a refund once. and it was denied because i had 'played for more than 2 hours'. I had no achievements, never finished the prolog of the game, yet these cucks basically called me a liar and told me to fuck off because their system decided that I had been playing a game I literally walked away from and refused to read my appeal.

fuck gay ben and his jewish schemes.
>>
>>341604706

Who doesn't, man is a hunk and a half of pure unadulterated mansex
>>
>>341601049
because he has a cool beard
>>
File: what has steam ever done for us.jpg (63 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
what has steam ever done for us.jpg
63 KB, 1280x720
>>341601171
>>
>>341606579

Punished Gaben, a Millionaire Without Employees
>>
>>341601775
the catch is

>Origin has no games
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.