[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zelda: Breath Of The Wild Features “Different Visuals” On
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1465928861408.png (211 KB, 358x359) Image search: [Google]
1465928861408.png
211 KB, 358x359
>The NX will be exactly the same as the Wii U! muh same experience, Aonuma said!
https://mynintendonews.com/2016/06/16/zelda-breath-of-the-wild-features-different-visuals-on-nx-but-same-experience/
>>
So Aonuma said one thing out of one side of his mouth, and then contradicted himself and said another thing. And this is good how? He's channeling Godd Howard with lies like these
>>
are you fucking retarded? of course it will be the same experience, it's the same fucking game

but visuals will be improved

that's logical for every non-retarded person
>>
>>341598946
Are you shilling your website or something? Nothing about this is contradictory.
>>
>>341599098
>>341599167
You'd be surprised, people were saying that the NX version was gonna look exactly the Wii U version, with no improvements because an out of context quote Aonuma made
>>
>>341599258
/v/ is full of retards and lazy baiters

How is this fucking news?
>>
They have to say that because they can't dissuade current Wii U users from buying the game. Who knows what the real world fidelity and performance of the game will be on each system.
>>
>>341599087

It's the Nintendo 'fan' site that are lying, not Aonuma. What he actually said is consistent, but people are intent on spreading fake NX rumors for click.
>>
>>341598946
whats her name
>>
>caring about a small visual upgrade
if the game was developed on nx then i would care
>>
>>341600949
Theresa
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.