[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Metroid Prime Federation Force
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
What happened to this?
>>
>>341595429
Hello
>>
Good question to be honest i completely forgot about it. Maybe Nintendo realized the idea was DOA.
>>
>>341595429

releases august 19th, but who cares?
>>
The fact that people were so triggered by this harmless game makes me laugh.
>>
>>341595521
Nintendo actually responding to the market/public opinion within a console generations worth of time? Get the fuck out of here with that nonsense
>>
>>341595685
I do. Is that the date for Europe as well? I'll get it day 1.
>>
Zero suit killed Metroid
>>
>>341595927
Europeans has shit taste
>>
Reminder that the immediate and heavily negative backlash against the reveal was what pushed an already dying Iwata past the brink of death. He just wanted you to be excited, was that too much to ask?
>>
>>341595848
At least it will be forgotten quickly and won't fuel endless autism attacks like Other M did.
>>
Why does nintendo hate metroid /v/?
>>
>>341597519
Because metroid /v/ is a bunch of autists. I hate them too.
>>
>>341595429
>cuckold force
>>
Not even Nintendo wants it.
>>
>literally didn't show this game at e3
kekerino
>>
>>341597519
Because people spent so long whining about rehashes, that now they're trying new ideas and they all happen to suck ass
>>
>>341597663
How many brain cells sacrificed themselves for this noble cause?
>>
>>341598265
He probably exhausted his whole supply
>>
>>341597519
Because baka gaijins made better games than them.
>>
>>341598265
>>341598374
sup reddit!
>>
>>341598914
sup /b/
>>
>>341598976
sup tumblr
>>
>>341598914
>spouts a stale, unfunny meme
>somehow, I'm the redditor

Whatever you say, buddyboy.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.