[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>That awful RE7 trailer and demo Miss me yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
>That awful RE7 trailer and demo

Miss me yet?
>>
>>341593576
>that awful RE6 game
This is exactly why im excited for RE7
Capcom actually made RE into a horror game
>>
>>341593731
>that awful RE5 game
>>
>>341593576
Not at all, you belong in a garbage can.
>>
>>341593945
RE5 was the shit. It wasn't really horror but it was replayable af.
>>
>>341593576
>Miss me yet?
Who in his right mind would miss that piece of crap? I'm glad RE7 does another style reboot, because RE5&6 have shown that they had no idea what they're doing.
>>
>>341593576
> awful

Is this a meme? General feedback is that RE 7 looks to be exactly what fans have been wanting since RE 4. I haven't seen anything about it myself, however. But if they're going back to being a legit horror game, then in what way is that awful?
>>
File: LateReturningBooks.jpg (38 KB, 320x284) Image search: [Google]
LateReturningBooks.jpg
38 KB, 320x284
>>341593576
I sure do miss you
>>
>>341593945
At least 5 put co-op at the forefront and made it fun.

6 used it as a gimmick. What a terrible game.
>>
>>341593576
The merc mode really is fun. Too bad everything else sucks.
>>
>>341594461
I haven't really liked any of the ones that came out after 4

Not even remakes for some reason
>>
>>341593576
No. The demo is chilling and the environment in the demo brung back the feelings of 4 and earlier games. The demo still hasn't been solved yet.
>>
How is Resident Evil Revelations 2 as a whole?
Is it worth a play?
>>
>>341594721
>The demo still hasn't been solved yet
Really? How?
>>
File: waltz-with-bashir.jpg (167 KB, 706x400) Image search: [Google]
waltz-with-bashir.jpg
167 KB, 706x400
>>341593576
I miss many of the characters.

I miss most of the action combat.

I want Leon, Jake and Hunk back.
>>
Resident Evil has always been shit. Outclassed by Silent Hill in the PS1 days and then outclassed by almost every shooting game since RE5.

RE4 is the only good game in the series.
>>
>>341593731
>RE
>horror

Those games were never scary.
>>
>>341594721
>brung back the feelings of 4
Eagerly waiting for a french midget to laugh at to pop out in the spooky zombie hillbilly house
>>
>>341593731
I don't understand why people are saying this. It's a 5 minute walking simulator of a hillbilly punching you. It isn't fun or scary at all.
>>
>>341594914
It's gotten to the point where most people think that you either can't beat the demo on purpose or that it's bugged
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.