[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I played up to recruiting Rise and quit playing (there were a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: P4GPoster.jpg (31 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
P4GPoster.jpg
31 KB, 250x250
I played up to recruiting Rise and quit playing (there were a bunch of other new titles coming out at the time but I did enjoy the game up to that point).

Is it worth going back to and finishing if I know who the killer is?
>>
>>341593405
>Is it worth going back to and finishing if I know who the killer is?
Yes, there's plenty of more to the game than just that. I knew the ending of P3 before playing it and i still enjoyed it alot, same for P4.
>>
>>341593405
>tfw I played the game just to see what the killer motives were

I got extremely dissapointed

How can anyone agree with him?
>>
Yes. The killer isn't the final boss. Plus there's, you know, the rest of the game in between this point and the ending.
>>
>>341593405
What girl do you like the most so far, OP?
Also, if you were enjoying it then of course you should beat it.
>>
>>341593835
Rise was my favorite girl up to that point, her dungeon was the most fun, yukiko became second as I found the noble puritan daughter angle to be pretty dry and boring.
>>
>>341593405
I knew the spoilers when playing for the first time (late into the Persona game, played Golden). I still found it really rewarding to get to know all the characters over time, more than actually doing story (especially since Golden has more scenes for you to get the succ from your waifu). Plus Golden had some exclusive content that I was not spoiled to that while I found pretty predictable, was still cool.

>>341593528
I feel like it's not that he had good motives, he really was just a shitty person, but the protagonists don't offer any sort of intelligent rebuttal to any of his points and instead just kinda says "you're a big dumb meanie >:(". You'd think at least Naoto who seems the most mature and having seen many walks of life from being a famous detective would be able to say something other than "no you're wrong shut up".
>>
>>341595880
Honestly, are you stupid?
Adachi doesn't have any points that would require rebuttal in the first place. He's just a sore loser mad at the world and blaming his own failures at it. He's simply projecting his dissatisfaction with life onto every human being. Just because he is not enjoying his life, doesn't mean nobody does.
>>
>>341596186
Yeah, see, someone could've just said that in the cutscene and culprit would've been utterly assblasted and then nobody would be making those posts in those threads.

It's been a while, all I remember is I went in mostly spoiled and lots of people saying "the heroes never rebuked culprit what a cop out" and after beating that boss I walked away feeling "yeah I see where people are coming from, they could've maybe handled the dialogue better".
>>
The person from the gas station that you talk to at the very beginning of the game is the real final boss and is actually an evil goddess that is responsible for the midnight channel and awakening all characters to their persona abilities.
>>
>>341595880
To be fair, that's what you expect teenagers would react to a serial killer
>>
>>341596487
The dialogue is kind of poorly translated and I just get the gist of it and rewrite it in my own head to make it sound better. For instance, when fighting Mitsu, he keeps saying "I don't care, shut up," about 1,000 times. If you vary the dialogue in your head and add something to it it makes more sense.
>>
File: reach_out.webm (3 MB, 800x442) Image search: [Google]
reach_out.webm
3 MB, 800x442
Finish it and play the GOAT game after.
>>
With Persona 3 & 4, the strength of those games is getting to know the cast of characters and seeing them develop in my opinion. The story is kinda just a framework for all that shit to happen.

>>341596875
I've read a plot synopsis and I still don't know what the fuck the story is about. Something something dead idol girl something
>>
>>341595536
>Rise best girl

Keep playing OP, you have good taste
>>
you don't know who the killer is
leave before you are spoiled

that is all
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.