[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scalebound is the worst Xbox exclusive, worse than WD2 Hipster shit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3
File: scale.jpg (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
scale.jpg
11 KB, 300x168
What is with this bullshit bias towards watchdogs.
>"hipster fag characters!"
> "Who even dresses like that?"
> "I'm too old for video games smfh"

Yet this literally faggot incarnate dante is everything wrong with WD2 aesthic times 100.
This faggot has the corniest constant fucking dialogue.
This cunt literally puts on his head phones and says.
"Lets rock! ;^)"
que cringy rock music from 2008*

And he actually literally doesn't shut the fuck up at all. (horizon girl did this too, but that was only an introduction gameplay and she was explaining whats going on, all the other gameplay she is silent.)

Dante is over here spewing fucking cringe worthy one liners after every swing and sequence.

Literally fucking umbearable, yet you all stay quite. Why is that. Give me a good reason
>>
>>341592437

I dunno, it looks okay, I guess. But "okay" is not something I generally say when I'm talking about a Kamiya game. I don't think he's playing to his strengths, or the consoles strengths, at all.
>>
Scalebound doesn't take itself seriously. Watch Dogs and DmC do.
>>
>>341592437
>>341592513

What he said

they're all cringy as fuck. at least scalebound is so over the top it's just ridiculous, i've always thought dante was the gayest character in any game and the only reason i can't play that game

in short, watch dogs is just a hipster nigger and this guy makes me laugh
>>
Scalebound is a cool concept. A cross between Devil May Cry/Bayonetta and Panzer Dragoon. It's being severely underrated because we're raided by dozens of Sony shills who came here to just shill their pretentious as FUCK movies.
>>
>>341592437
Falseflag sonygger.
>>
Why are you so mad?

Do you want people to mock this game like Watchdogs? Or do you like Watchdogs?

The character is just how these guys write "cool" nothing to get upset over. People forget how cringey Dante was in DmC but the gameplay was fun and this looks fun too.

Take a pill anon you'll live longer
>>
>>341592584
Watch Dogs 2 isn't serious at all, it's literally about.
"lol hack donald trump with le memes xD"

It has sense of humor too, but this shit, is just cringy as fuck. and just look at his cunt smfh.
>>
I was more concerned about that shitty gameplay video.
>>
>>341593232
Don't care that much, just saw a watch dog thread where people made the comments i quoted and found the hilarious hypocrisy.
>>
>>341592437
Watchdogs is genuine, this game is obviously not serious.
>>
>>341592437
stay mad faggot
>>
>>341593543
Sounds like DmC.
>>
>>341593394
This

Plat games are always full of stupid shit, but atleast the gameplay is cool enough to make up for it.

The first gameplay video they showed last year looked decent, but this bossfight was a snore.
>>
>>341592584
>DmC took itself seriously

No it really didnt
>>
He looks, sounds and acts like neo-TV teenage heroes you'd see on Disney TV or something. Gameplay looked very poor as well. Kamiya has lost his touch.
>>
>>341593418
>Don't care that much
>started a thread

Sure thing champ.
>>
>>341593104
Basically this.
>>
>>341593418

Pointing out hypocrisy on an Anonymous image board with something so trivial as taste in video games that aren't even out yet is pretty fucking retarded, dude.
>>
Go play your walking simulator staring kratos
>>
>>341593394
I found the gameplay much better than at least 80% of the AAA games presented at E3 this year.
>>
>>341594090
Why? Scalesbound gameplay was just a shitter version of dmc, that whole hitting the crab in the brain for an hour looked mindless, as did all the mashing.

There's nothing to it, it doesn't even look fun.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-ZVMU_KA-M
>>
>>341592437
I don't know about the story and characters yet. But I feel like the gameplay will be the thing that draws the most praise. Like most Kamiya games.
>>
>>341595206
I'm seeing a ton of stuff going on. Kinda similar to Dark Souls now that I think off too.

This game is a pure ARPG with pet dragons. The only reason people aren't hyped for it it's because it's not on a Phony console.
>>
>>341592437
>Xbox exclusive
And Windows 10.
>>
>>341595206
>Why?
Oh yeah, about being better than 80% of the AAA shit at E3?

Just look at all that gameplay, compare it to Dad of War and whatever generic zombie shooting shit that was presented at E3 and you get your answer.
>>
>>341595478
>I'm seeing a ton of stuff going on. Kinda similar to Dark Souls now that I think off too.
>Kinda similar to Dark Souls now that
>similar to darks souls now
>dark souls

You're a riot.
>>
>>341595575
At this point we can just call these games Windows 10 exclusive. That's what's MS seems to be doing.
>>
>>341595738
Dad of war was more like a story trailer, it wasn't just straight gameplay, it was a reveal trailer.

Third person shooter, is a third person shooter, depends on your type of game.
>>
>>341593694
Bullshit. The game was completely filled with political undertones.
>>
>>341595968
Dad of War had gameplay and it sucked ass.
>>
If this wasn't an XB1 exclusive, this game would be getting the same hype treatment as all Platinum games usually do on /v/
>>
>>341596616
It isn't XB1 exclusive.
>>
>>341595798
You're the one comparing this ARPG with MP features and dragon raising features to a single player 6 hours long hack n slash.

As I said, there's much more than dmc going on in that video alone. It has potential to be fun if they have some difficult bosses that actually take some effort to take down.
>>
>>341596616
Its comming to Botnet 10 too
>>
File: 1460777925231.gif (2 MB, 382x369) Image search: [Google]
1460777925231.gif
2 MB, 382x369
>defending Watchdogs for any reason
Scalebound looks like shit yeah but you really need to get the hell off this board for good.
>>
File: 1359145580257.jpg (799 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1359145580257.jpg
799 KB, 1920x1080
>>341596118
>Dante puts on a fake wig for an inside DMC joke

Yep, very very serious game
>>
I'll have to wait and see on scalebound, I don't think the multiplayer boss battle gameplay is that indicative of how the main game will play out
>>
I wish more games were this serious
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j7a28MvHXHo
>>
>>341593104
Why would he be mad? He can play it on the PC if he wants.

The game looked really played from the showing tbqh familia
>>
>>341592437
>Xbox exclusive
*also on PC
>>
>>341595206
>that horribly boring and unsatisfying bow
>>
>>341596118
FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>341592437
>Watch Scalebound CGI trailer
>Wow Platinum is going to make a Monster Dogmagard!
>Watch new trailer
>Hype die
Please at least make the combat as good as Dragon Dogma
>>
>>341596118
>USA bank
>Mountain Dew
>Fox News
You mean these
>>
>>341593775
You're an idiot if you think this is Kamiya's baby or Kamiya has total creative control over the project.

Scalebound's a big money project for PG and Kamiya sold his soul to have money stuffed up his arse.

All those edgelord stuff are most likely shit MS execs want because they want the 12 years old audience.
>>
>>341593543
Watch dogs isn't anymore serious then scalebound is. The first game maybe, but the second game is literally meme shit
>>
>>341592437
>yet you all stay quite

All I needed to confirm you are underage.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.