[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Playing this game now and damn it's awesome, some five star
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (278 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
278 KB, 640x400
Playing this game now and damn it's awesome, some five star product from rockstar.
What do you think of it?
>>
Playing it on pc obviously but it's really underrated, the game play is so smooth, it's really a cool game.
>>
Why is V autistic and can only talk about shit or console wars?
>>
>walk into room, kill everyone
>3 minute cutscene with some bullshit plays
>walk into open area and kill everyone
>3 minute cutscene

repeat
>>
>cover system
>ragdolling at the slightest bump
>weapon limit
>weapons themselves lacking any sort of punch
>"dude im drunk lmao" instead of a story
it's shit and I'm glad it's forgotten already.
>>
The OST is amzing,that's for sure.
>>
>>341587235
one of the worst games I have ever played t b h
>>
>>341589084
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TvSjLLOdiU

Damn Right
>>
I liked it. Cutscenes concealing loading screens is smart as fuck and I wish more games used it. Also really good variation with maps/level design.
>>
I enjoyed it in 4k and 1080 3d when it released on pc. Great shooting, horrible editing effects during cutscenes story ok great ending worth a squrt
>>
Id say it's probably the best 3rd person cover based shooter I've ever played to be quite honest.
>>
story wasnt as great as in 1&2 and even though i was eventually surprised how good it was i never really managed to accept the south american setting as a sequel to the film noir style of the first games.
the gunplay is fun as fuck though and the story is motivating enough to keep you playing. the way they handled cutscenes are both a plus and a con for different reasons i guess. i didnt mind it but i can see how some people do since it interrupts the gameflow in a weird way.
>>
it's fucking epic bros i love it
>>
>>341588020
I own the PC and PS3 version and while honestly I think they did a commendable job on the PS3 given how old and shitty it was when the game came out, the PC is an entirely different experience.

MP3 is great aside from the horrible cutscene transitions constantly pulling you out of gameplay
>>
>>341588702
This, great game first time you play it but replaying it is torture

Greatest shooting mechanics in a third person game ever though
>>
>>341587235

>Waaaaaah i have nothing to live for, i cant protect anyone, kill me plz :^)

All of Max's dialogue summed up in a single post
>>
>>341587235

i loved shooting all those favela monkeys

especially the ones without guns
>>
>>341590537
>MP3 is great aside from the horrible cutscene transitions constantly pulling you out of gameplay

I think it really creates this awesome flow to the game, really feels like non stop action
>>
>>341591310
problem is all the action is the same. it's cool the first hour or so but it loses its magic, especially when the story is super uninteresting. story in MP1 & 2 kept me playing, couldn't finish MP3
>>
>>341591497
>problem is all the action is the same.

I find it ok, no issues with it compared to all other games where action is the same.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.