[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> 2008 > everyone loves Nintendo and they can do no wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Nin.png (66 KB, 720x328) Image search: [Google]
Nin.png
66 KB, 720x328
> 2008
> everyone loves Nintendo and they can do no wrong
> 2016
> everyone hates Nintendo

What the heck happened?
>>
>>341587094
they took too long to make anything good
>>
>>341587094
Too many Sonyggers
>>
>>341587094
Isn't Sterling LITERALLY a cuck?
>>
>>341587094
nonsensical censorship, bad localization and bad games
/thread
>>
>>341587220
He and his wife both fuck other people, yes.

At least on paper. Would anyone actually wanna touch either of them with a ten-foot pole?
>>
>>341587094

The only people who hate Nintendo are Sony ponies who purposely raid all Nintendo articles and videos. It's just a vocal minority that should be ignored.
>>
File: I love being a degenerate.jpg (12 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
I love being a degenerate.jpg
12 KB, 320x240
>>341587270
You might find this strange to believe, but yes. Some people do want to fuck fat, ugly people.

No, I'm not one of them. I'm a degenerate, but not to such a degree.
>>
>>341587270

I'm a bald 5'6 white dude and on tinder and other apps I keep getting messaged by big black chicks.

I fucked nearly everyone of them cause I'll take what I can get
>>
>>341587270
I've known some dragonslayers in my day

I've only met one female equivalent, and she was a crazy bitch that stabbed her ex-boyfriend
the ass was fat, though
>>
>>341587270
Isn't his "wife" just him in drag?
>>
>>341587210
Actual sony-only gamers don't care about 'baby games' or nintendo except to when it's time to buy a babysitter, they just want to play madden.

Too many meme loving, braindead know-it-all 12-year-olds, like yourself, are tthe actual problem.
>>
>>341587190
so you would've been happier if it was shit? you're frustrated they're making good games again because you already wrote them off and that frustrates you?
>>
>>341587094
>censorship
>no worthwhile releases
>more and more gimmicks
>short, overpriced games
>new unnecessary updated handhelds and consoles after a short time
>safe and shallow rehashes
>artificially scarce amiibo launch
>against dlc, then for it
Did I miss anything?
>>
>>341587552

>make fake Facebook profile with girlfriend's pics
>get tinder
>swipe on the most pathetic dudes
>it's a match!
>talk to them for a bit
>tell them to meet me at a restaurant by my office for lunch
>go to the same place with co-workers
>see the loser come in
>laugh at them
>most of the time an hour later they're still sitting there while we leave

Am I the only one that loves trolling tinder?
>>
>>341587906

You're a piece of shit, you know that? I've been looking for a gf for years and finally turned to Tinder. Got a match with a girl way out of my league and went to meet her. 45 minutes later I get a text with a picture of me sitting there alone looking sad saying lol loser.

Fuck you.
>>
>>341587906

>heading home later
>feeling cool
>sky darkens
>loud af thunderclap overhead
>booming voice from above, "Youuuuuu fuuuuucked uuuuuuup"
>ground splits open
>start falling
>never heard from again
>world a better place
>>
In 2008 people were younger and loved Nintendo's games dedicated to young people.
In 2016 those same people have grown up and look towards other mediums of entertainment, with the current generation of youngster not giving a shit about Nintendo.
>>
>>341587094
The press has always hated Nintendo, which is why they attack Nintendo by spreading false information and giving great games low reviews.

As for /v/, it's sony central. Why do you think we cant have a Nintendo thread without Sony fanboys sperging out and getting mad at Nintendo?
>>
File: 1463925207083.gif (289 KB, 400x471) Image search: [Google]
1463925207083.gif
289 KB, 400x471
>>341587094

They try to pass off their crap for children as competent and competitive hardware/software

the want you to buy 100 Amiibos for every game

it's literally a chuk of plastic that does nothing but costs you more money

If Nintendo had their way we'd be drowning in fucking useless gimmick hardware they LOVE to try and peddle too you

Sorry, but anyone who is a consumer and isn't retarded understand that Nintendo is nothing more than a sham of it's ancient past

Time for it to collapse and move on
>>
>>341587094
I think you mean
>1988
>everyone loves Nintendo
>1995-now
>lmao who gives a shit
>>
>>341587210
Pretty sure those are false flags.

Personally I love sony and see no reason to shit on nintendo.
Different studios do different things.
The amount of stupid console war shit coming towards nintendo is embarrassing and makes /v/ seem like neogaf.
>>
>>341587793
Yeah it only took them 5 years
>>
They refused to make link female so now nintendo is the new satan.

But really, these kind of people are just in a state of constant-anger. Or triggered if you want.

You just can't please them. There is no pleasing them. The function on emotion and not on logic or quality assessment. Even though that sounds edgy, it's the truth.

As soon as you give them what they think they want, it's wrong. Cause you didn't get their illusiory headcanon perfectly right. And every single one has a specific headcanon they want you to meet.
>>
File: boi.jpg (52 KB, 250x350) Image search: [Google]
boi.jpg
52 KB, 250x350
>>341590613
>B-BUT I WANT A FEMALE LINK
>REEEEEEE WHY CAN I MAKE HER RUN AROUND HALF NAKED UGH SEXIST MUCH?
>>
>>341587906
I'll take Things That Never Happened for 500
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.