[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mp R3IXpzGs Finally the Re
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Boxshot.jpg (317 KB, 480x660) Image search: [Google]
Boxshot.jpg
317 KB, 480x660
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mpR3IXpzGs

Finally the Red Orchestra sequel we deserved.
>>
>>341582436
would be nice if it turned out to be good as good as darkest hour
someone needs to pick up the torch that tripwire dropped somewhere along the road
>>
File: 1462610274006.jpg (106 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
1462610274006.jpg
106 KB, 554x439
I like RO2 and RS
>>
>>341584090
tripwire is a funny company, if they gave half of a fuck, they would be the most loved pc dev out there, but they keep fucking everything up
>>
>>341584219
I'm sure you do.
>>
>>341584090
Speaking of dankest hour I heard from an anon that the latest patches ruined it?
>>
>>341584431
> latest patches
People still playing it?
>>
>>341584526
That autistic 29th infantry division keeps it alive
>>
>>341584219
The one thing I can't stand is how when you shoot someone they lose 100% of their momentum to keel over dead
Some guy running at full sprint just stops suddenly and then falls over
>>
>>341584616
>playing the best WW2 shooter is now autistic
What happened to this board...
>>
>>341584853
Seriously the 29th fags are austistic as fuck but it's great they keep it alive. I loathe their love for shitty maps like lutremange though.
>>
>>341584853
When RO2 came out, it was a buggy mess. The impression has pretty much still stuck.
>>
>>341585050
It's not even about the bugs. Tripwire games are always buggy at release. It's rather the CODization that's a stab in the back, and not fulfilling what was promised (like vehicles and shit). Also, except a few maps like Bridge of Druzhina, most of the maps are tiny and shitty. And I won't even talk about Rising Storm, which is just meat-grinder style FPS COD shit.
>>
>>341585214
>like vehicles and shit
they released 4 since release

>most of the maps are tiny
Just apartments, barracks and a few more, most are big

>And I won't even talk about Rising Storm, which is just meat-grinder style FPS COD shit
WTF
>>
>>341584740
It's almost as if having hot metal projectiles tearing through your flesh fucks you up or something.
>>
>>341587140
>>341584740

He means that he thinks that it's stupid that they don't continute moving in the direction they were headed after getting fucked up. But idk, bullets do have a serious stopping power.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.