[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lost Game: Kekcroc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: lostmedia.jpg (33 KB, 389x243) Image search: [Google]
lostmedia.jpg
33 KB, 389x243
Does anyone remember Kekcroc for the genesis? I remember playing it as a kid but can't find any info on it anywhere. I only have a few pics I was able to retrieve and I remember it had limited graphics for the time.
>>
File: realcroc.png (19 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
realcroc.png
19 KB, 640x400
Here's another picture I was able to get of kekcroc.

I don't remember much about it because I was very young at the time but I saw a few copies in discount stores at that age
>>
I remember this vaguely too. I found it at a resale shop back in 2003 I think for $2

I didn't end up playing it because I didn't have a genesis and I lost the copy some time in 2005-ish when I moved out of my parent's house

I think I'll ask around to see if they can find it
>>
File: italy posters.jpg (54 KB, 678x851) Image search: [Google]
italy posters.jpg
54 KB, 678x851
I did, it was pretty fun if I'm remembering the right game.
Did anyone else get to the bonus screen? It made my parents pretty mad
>>
File: croclost.jpg (34 KB, 317x249) Image search: [Google]
croclost.jpg
34 KB, 317x249
>>341582264
I remember this was one of them but there was a different bonus at the end of every level
>>
really gay stop samefagging
>>
>>341582264
>>341582368
Wait, I think I remember the bonus screen
The one with the blackface, right?
>>
Holy fuck, I'm not the only one
This game scared the hell out of me when I was a kid. My parents grabbed it from the clearance bin at the dollar store in around 1995. It was like a dollar
>>
>>341582898
Fuck, shit scared me too
His voice was all deep and growly. The enemies were pretty spooky, too.
>>
>>341583126
do you remember the hi I'm kekcroc thing
>>
>>341583226
Oh fuck, at the title screen right?
Yeah, I remember that part
The discordant music and the animation made it a good 10 times worse at that specific moment.
>>
I can't tell if this is an /s4s/ meme
>>
Was the box art a low-poly 3D model? I think I recall picking up a copy in a bargain bin because I thought it would be a 3D game. It got really disappointed when it wasn't. This might just be the game I've always been trying to remember.
>>
>>341584185
SHIT YEAH I THINK IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN
I think I remember seeing something like this!
>>
>>341584185
yeah it was a really shitty half-assed model that they threw together in probably 15 minutes
>>
>>341584320
I thought it was okay for 1993
>>
Anyone got a picture of the title screen? I swear I've seen it online before
>>
File: yump.png (9 KB, 416x269) Image search: [Google]
yump.png
9 KB, 416x269
bumping with another picture I was able to find
>>
>>341585532
Give me a sec, I think I got a picture on an old drive
>>
File: kekcroc boxart.jpg (22 KB, 250x355) Image search: [Google]
kekcroc boxart.jpg
22 KB, 250x355
>>341586134
>>341585532
>>341584320
>>341584285
>>341584185
HOLY SHIT I FOUND IT
>>
>>341586563
Hahahahah holy shit
>>
>>341586563
Holy fucking hell dude
>>
OH SHIT NIGGA
Now I remember why it was so fucking scary
>>
Oh fuck, I remember Kekcroc.

The plunger was hands down the best weapon. The spade and rake were pretty bad but the health boost from pepperoni stick was pretty good if I remember. It dropped hoagies that healed you whenever you killed an enemy.

Anyone ever get past the swamp stage? I remember I kept falling in the tar pit and it was seemingly impossible to get across.
>>
>>341586563
Impressive.
>>
>>341588504
>16 posters
here's your (You)
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.