[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>still in development hell >looks like shit >plays like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (410 KB, 900x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
410 KB, 900x360
>still in development hell
>looks like shit
>plays like shit
>Was only made to appeal to Banjo Kazooie fans
>Yooka Laylee is coming out soon and will be finished before this game and will be better than it in every single way

How shitty you think they feel?
>>
>>341575607
If the art didn't look like generic built in school computer clipart generator programs then i might have bought into it.

But nothing about the characters design or its interaction with the world looks satisfying on a "I just want to have fun moving" basis.

Mario 64 had mario with exaggerated limbs and proportions to emphasize what he can do and bring some sense to the control and movement.
This game just looks like "I want another mario 64 but I just draw lolis all day in unity"
>>
is that a girl with a mustache?
>>
File: 1465806048443.png (568 KB, 640x458) Image search: [Google]
1465806048443.png
568 KB, 640x458
>I backed this like two years ago
>only a few weeks ago, they ask people what name they want in the backer's credits
>>
>dude the girl has a mustache! It's quirky just like EARTHBOUND and your favorite Japanese games! Please buy it!
Cancer.
>>
>>341575607
a loli in time?
what?
>>
>>341576198

A hat in time
>>
>>341575607
So this game has been in development for like 3 years now and only has 3 levels? what the fuck are they doing?
>>
>>341575607
>Was only made to appeal to Banjo Kazooie fans
You mean SM64
>>
>>341576247
why not just have a hat then?why have the same girls' face twice right next to eachother?
>>
>>341575607
I've been trying out the alphas and betas they've released to your favorite torrent sites and oh boy is the game painfully mediocre. Last time I played it the controls felt really loose and the art design and graphics sucked, but otherwise it worked.
>>
>>341576048
Really?
>>
>>341575607
I saw it when the Kickstarter came out. Looked like shit. Bizarre name, bizarre art style, bizarre characters. Kickstarter, ebegging for money for this piece of shit. 3 years later. Still isn't playable. Yooka Laylee will ensure this game never succeeds now.

What a piece of shit. How embarrassed to be them
>>
>>341575607
When I backed this I was hoping they'd improve the clunky level design. It still looks like shit years later. I would have never bothered if I knew Yooka-Laylee was coming out.
>>
File: A Gif in Time.gif (3 MB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
A Gif in Time.gif
3 MB, 300x168
>>341576337
5 levels at launch and 2 as post-launch DLC.
>>
>>341576532
> We hope you’re excited about getting your reward for backing A Hat in Time - 3D collect-a-thon platformer. The creator just needs a little information from you to make it happen.Answer a few questions now, and they’ll take care of the rest!
>email sent: June 3rd
>>
>>341575607
>a loli in time
what did they mean by this?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.