[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is he so based?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: M.jpg (89 KB, 347x600) Image search: [Google]
M.jpg
89 KB, 347x600
Why is he so based?
>>
>>341575165
He has a 10.5 inch dick
>>
Because he's literally stuck in the late 90s. He's incapable of understanding newer games, and just hates them all because of it, but instead of being a loud and obnoxious cunt about like that dicksucker ryan, he just goes ahead and plays old games that he actually likes.
>>
File: Mike-Huge-Dick.jpg (112 KB, 480x410) Image search: [Google]
Mike-Huge-Dick.jpg
112 KB, 480x410
>>
>>341575982
Is this shoped?
>>
>>341576403
no.
>>
>>341576403
No it's not. He legit has a 10-11 incher
>>
Because /v/ can't stop being obsessed about his dick.
>>
>>341576403
it would not surprise me he just put a giant dildo in his pants just to troll everybody on the internet.
>>
>>341576530
there's a tweet of his dick, he's huge
>>
>>341576619
What the fuck
>>
This guy is so fucking terrible at videogames.
Some James & Mike mondays are just plainly embarrassing.
And he always blames the game.
>>
Post more proofs.
>>
>>341576793
James is worse. Bootsy is GOAT.
>>
His dick is massive, but isnt 10.2 inches a bit too much for anyone to handle?
>>
>>341576619
I know, but a random picture does not automatically make it his.
I am still doubting, since he loves to troll people.
>>
>>341575479
Okay, who the fuck is Ryan? I keep seeing videos pop up on the channel with Mike and some guy named Ryan, but there's no James or Bootsy, so I don't click on them. What's up with him?
>>
>>341577236
I know a girl that gave him head at magfest in 2009. She said he was by far the biggest she ever had, a good 11 inches
>>
BIG
DICK
>>
post it
>>
>>341577236
You just want it to not be true so you don't have to be jealous.
>>
>>341577371
sure you do. As long as I havent seen a picture of him recognizable with his dick I wont believe jack shit.
>>341577347
Ryan has been doing a lot of behind the scene stuff for them for a long time and has been a friend of them. You should watch one of his videos, they are pretty good. I especially like the Mike and Ryan videos and streams, they complement each other very well.
>>
>>341577453
Believe what you want to believe, but I only do so when I have some proof.
>>
>>341577347
I watched one of the "Talk about games" videos and Ryan was completely shit so you are not missing much.
>>
>>341575982
this is so badly shopped
>>341577623
he posted a pic on twitter with his dick out and a measuring tape next to it, it's actually 8-9 inches

also i unsubscribed from this fags because mike is an autist and looking at avgn balding more every month is just depressing
>>
brown bricks
>>
>>341577964
>he posted a pic on twitter with his dick out and a measuring tape next to it, it's actually 8-9 inches
I know, I have seen that picture.
Posting a dick picture doesnt automatically make it his. It can be from anywhere on the internet.
>>
>>341577964
I think James slowly turning into George Costanza is entertaining.
>>
>>341577964
Mike didnt even look fully hard in that picture so its probably bigger than 9"
>>
Cowabunga?
>>
TEN
>>
Mattei's law: everytime Mike Mattei (or even AVGN) comes into discussion, it invariably leads to a discussion about Mike's dick size.
>>
>>341579140
Understandably.. He has a legit 10 inch penis. Super impressive
>>
File: 1455201206080.jpg (15 KB, 294x296) Image search: [Google]
1455201206080.jpg
15 KB, 294x296
I get it Mike, you have a big dick.
>>
I want to nail Roger Rabbit to the fucking cross.
>>
>>341576403
its a dildo and it was done on purpose
>>
Post your face when this will be the final year of Monster Madness
>>
Why is it nerdy thin guys like him always have oddly huge dicks
>>
Ryan, and his Warcraft stream last night was at least entertaining enough to see them struggle with old ass PC RTS gameplay.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.