[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /v/, I need some of your advice. I've sold my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: PlayStation-4.jpg (278 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
PlayStation-4.jpg
278 KB, 1920x1080
Alright /v/, I need some of your advice.

I've sold my Xbox One and all the games, since there's literally no need for it with all future exclusives coming to Windows 10.

Now, I want to buy a PS4, and I want to buy some good exclusives. Should I get the PS4 now or should I wait for the new one, whenever they decide to release it?
>>
File: 2 cat2.jpg (194 KB, 952x643) Image search: [Google]
2 cat2.jpg
194 KB, 952x643
>>341573080
>sold an xbone because no gaemz
>wants to buy a ps4 which has no gaemz
inb4 muh bloodborne and muh cinematic experience
>>
>>341573203
It's because all my friends have PS4s because they're too much of normies to own a custom built PC, and it gets boring to play by myself and I don't want to associate myself with the autistic group at my university that does play on PC.
>>
Anyone with a brain will tell you to wait. Wait for a new model, wait for a price drop, and most importantly, wait for games.

Don't fall for the bloated, empty marketing hype. The thing is a brick.
>>
>>341573395
Alright, thanks. Unfortunately I doubt I'll get much of a price drop. Here in Australia the damn things cost nearly $500 on their own.
>>
>>341573080

wait for 2tb neo
>>
>>341573341
Hold up.

Because your friends have a pisspoor is why you'll buy one? Isn't most games on that console that are multiplayer multiplat? The same reason why you are ditching the xbone?

I hate to defend the halobox, but what is your logic?

Also, when I had friends a long long time ago we bought separate consoles so we could go over to each other's house to play different things instead of being stuck only playing things on one console. Such as one of us having a n64, the other having a genesis.

Why not buy a console that your friends don't own so you guys can widen your library? I mean, the WiiU is arguably the best console for local multiplayer.
>>
>>341573341
why are you trying to justify your decisions with /v ?

i say wait for neo, but nobody knows if sony are in damage control and will have to delay releasing an upgrade with better specs than planned
>>
>>341573664
Yeah, nobody does that anymore to be quite honest with you. At least, no one around here.

I know it's pretty stupid, but I'm getting the console to play some multiplats with my friends mainly. Some things that I'm waiting on like Kojima's next game might be on PC, but they're very far away.
>>
>>341573664
Probably because he wants to play with them? The days of going to a friends house to play new games are gone. You just play online now.

On topic, I recommend waiting for the 4K or whatever. I like my ps4 but I have a nagging fear in the back of my head that it'll have issues playing future games once the 4K comes out.
>>
Wait for the new one and then buy old PS4, as they'll plummet in price.
>>
>>341573848
>>341573924

Thanks, looks like it's better off if I wait for they Neo. Hopefully it's not too far away.
>>
File: 1465344050106.jpg (103 KB, 549x799) Image search: [Google]
1465344050106.jpg
103 KB, 549x799
>playing xbone exclusives on windows 10 cancer
Hope you like dead online , ports that were created by some pajeet in a sweat shop,and a overall buggy experience due to w10 being a major turd .
>>
File: pathetic.jpg (75 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
pathetic.jpg
75 KB, 500x383
>>341573849
Your original post said you're getting arid of your xbone cause it only has multiplats

Now you're saying you are getting a PS4 to play mutliplats.
>>341573924
>Probably because he wants to play with them? The days of going to a friends house to play new games are gone. You just play online now.
His argument against PC is that he doesn't want to socialize with the autists who only play PC.

If you're playing online all the time, you can socialize with people anywhere. Make a group of friends online that play PC, and just do other things with your real life friends that doesn't involve playing online games.

Unless thats the only thing you do, in which case picture related.
>>
>>341574504
I said I'm getting rid of the Xbox because everything is coming to Windows 10, and my friends don't play on Xbox or PC, so there's literally no reason to own it. Kinda different, I think.

For the people that play on PC, it's just a group at my university that are pretty autistic. I've met some nice people online but none that I'd say are proper friends.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.