[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is it with the entertainment industry thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: robos.png (2 MB, 682x1654) Image search: [Google]
robos.png
2 MB, 682x1654
What the fuck is it with the entertainment industry thinking Detroit is the place where cyborgs are going to happen?

It's pretty much a third world country in its own right at this point.
>>
>>341568013
that is precisely why. without total breakdown we cannot rebuild at a reasonable price
>>
It used to be the world capitol of assembly line production. Ford's steel manfacture inspired even Hitler and Stalin.
>>
>>341568013
What's the first character from? I recognize Jensen and Robocop but who's the grill?
>>
>>341568013
Aug limbs when?

>>341568530
Detroit: Become Human or some shit. It was from E3 and everybody is a roboman.
>>
>>341568013
>>341568013

Because it makes sense.

Detroit Auto Industry revitalized by Augmentation Manufacturing industry & Cybernetics
>>
>>341568013

Detroit wont be that way forever. Since the city is literally crumbling it makes sense that it would be one of the first major cities to be easily 'upgraded'.

Just have to deal with the nigger issue honestly.
>>
>>341568013
Gee, I wonder anon
Maybe because it was the most industrialized city in the US for a long period of time?

Yeah, Detroit is a horrible city at the moment, but 50's Detroit was a purely industrial city building cars for the world. Maybe they reminiscence over it since it's quite a lot better than making the city look like a shit hole?

Also, which other american city would you pick to describe man-machine relations?
>>
File: 13disa600.1.jpg (62 KB, 600x341) Image search: [Google]
13disa600.1.jpg
62 KB, 600x341
>>341568589
>Aug limbs when?

Future is now.
>>
It used to be a center of industry before all the car companies fucked off somewhere else.

Barring that, it' probably because of
> Le Robocop
>>
>>341568753

Nigger infestations cannot be dealt with. Once niggers take over an area, it's dead, it's never going to be anything of value ever again.
>>
>>341568919
That's not an aug. That's just a prosethtic. Just a hunk of dead metal.
>>
>>341568013
hurrdurr i wonder if it has anything to do with the movie in your pic
>>
>>341568992
>>341568992

Really hick?

Go back to your containment board.

Detroit is one of the finest examples of capitalism and honkey horseshit known to man.
>>
>>341568992

Have you never heard of gentrification?
>>
>>341568992
I agree. Therefore we should drive out all privileged and trashy actively racist whites to and wipe out the state of Ohio to get rid of all of the southern flighters for all the niggers to have jobs
>>
>>341568992
Fuck off back to pol.
Inb4 c.uck retort or done nonsense like leddit
>>
>>341568013
Cyberpunk stands for high-tech low-life. Cyborgs are high-tech, figure out the rest.
>>
Detroit used to be known as a place of innovation and creation. Because of its past, it makes a good setting for a science fiction story.
>>
>>341569424
>>341569476
Not him but it's true, live anywhere near them long enough and you'll know there's no fixing the problem, even with a plethora of programs and schools catered specifically to them. It's a cultural mindset that's hard to escape, but many blacks choose to accept it instead of attempting to break free.

Gentrification only works on neighborhoods that people desire to spruce up and live in. Black neighborhoods don't fall under that category. Black neighborhoods don't get touched by gentrification, but the surrounding areas (the ones that were abandoned and impoverished) make for great gentrification candidates.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.