[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Cinematic" games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: wadbrh00.png (356 KB, 1179x226) Image search: [Google]
wadbrh00.png
356 KB, 1179x226
Looks like Sony has a bad case of the same face
>>
>>341564302
Fuck, marry, kill.

Go.
>>
>>341564302
They don't really look that much alike, maybe the first two but not the third. Protip, poor facial recognition skill is a sign of autism.

That being said movie games are cancer.
>>
Is that Jennifer Lawrence on the right?
>>
>>341564418
fuck #3 marry #2 kill #1

haven't played any games, based on their very different looks alone.
>>
>>341564550
I'm alright with movie games. What I don't like are games that try to meld movie with game, and so both sides suffer. Ones like Uncharted and TLOU. All movie. No choice. Detroit is full-on qtes with choices.
>>
>>341564418
Marry android girl. Kill Ellen, she's gone down the sjw path and her public coming out kills that girl next door image. I won't fuck Ellie because underage girls are icky and I wouldn't want to catch dick fungus anyway
>>
>>341564302
If those three faces look the same to you then I regret to inform you that you have some serious brain damage and should visit a doctor as soon as possible.
>>
>>341564746
>Uncharted and TLOU
>all movie no choice
Do you just pick up your opinions from generic /v/ shitposting or what?
>>
>>341564843
Yes.
>>
>>341564302
I still love the fact that Naughty Dog got busted for ripping off Ellen Page's image, then turn around, and keep her hairstyle and clothing choices...
>>
>>341564890
Oh. Well, thanks for the honesty
>>
File: 2013.jpg (261 KB, 1418x810) Image search: [Google]
2013.jpg
261 KB, 1418x810
>>341564302
>>
>>341564302
Wait, are you telling me they're all.....Women?
>>
>>341564302
You are either blind or reaching
>>
>>341564746
It would be a detriment if TLoU's story wasn't actually great. I also enjoyed its gameplay a good deal, especially on grounded mode. Not to mention multiplayer was fantastic too.

The whole "no gameplay" argument really doesn't hold up for that game.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.