[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If anyone else made this you'd all call it pretentious shit,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
If anyone else made this you'd all call it pretentious shit, meme the fuck out of it and laugh at Sony making yet another movie
>>
File: 1456710772359.gif (155 KB, 316x331) Image search: [Google]
1456710772359.gif
155 KB, 316x331
You're absolutely right.

Doesn't change the fact that it's a new Kojima game and I'm excited for this pretentious shit.

It has a name behind it that is reputable (save for MGSV and PW), of course I'm down for a new series.
>>
>absolutely no gameplay shown since the game doesn't even exist yet

IT'S A MOVIE HAHA XD!!!
>>
But it isn't anyone else.
It is Kojima, and he has the pedigree to get away with this shit.
Plus, it was confirmed as an action game, and Kojima is aiming to redefine action games like MG1 did when people adopted the term stealth action for that subgenre of games.
>>
>>341563526
>>341563716
Explain to me the appeal of a 'Kojima game'
>>
>>341564109
T E C H N O L O G Y
>>
>>341564109
ZOE2 is literal perfection. Granted, it's over 10 years old now. Kojima has been a very solid game developer since his earliest projects.

Hell, TPP was a giant piece of shit but Ground Zeroes was legitimately enjoyable.
>>
>>341563202
We don't know anything about the game. shut up.
>>
>>341564304
You know he 'produced' ZOE2 right? He didn't direct it.

In any case he seems to be slipping in quality. His previous 2 games have been pretty shit desu

>>341564453
It's funny we never hear this excuse for other games that are 'unfairly' criticized
>>
>>341564109

uhhh because he's a unique mind and throws in unexpected stuff into his games that you never see coming?

I on't know what this new game is about but I know it's not going to be boring and that ti's going to be an experience.

Compare that to all the paint-by-numbers games that never surprise you
>>
>>341563202
Kojima is making a game based off William Blake's Auguries of Innocence

He is basically using the scenes described in the poem to create the game
In particular the trailer is this part right here
>Every night and every morn
>Some to misery are born,
>Every morn and every night
>Some are born to sweet delight.

>Some are born to sweet delight,
>Some are born to endless night.

>We are led to believe a lie
>When we see not thro' the eye,
>Which was born in a night to perish in a night,
>When the soul slept in beams of light.

(Reedus standing)
>God appears, and God is light,
>To those poor souls who dwell in night;
>But does a human form display
>To those who dwell in realms of day.
>>
day1 pirate on youtube.
>>
>>341564453
>game
Kojima doesn't make games anymore as evident by his new pretentious music video.
>>
>>341564649
Go to bed m8
>>
>>341564639
>he's a unique mind

LOL
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.