[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>and then I told Mark Cerney I wanted Norman Reedus naked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Kojima.jpg (123 KB, 1391x844) Image search: [Google]
Kojima.jpg
123 KB, 1391x844
>and then I told Mark Cerney I wanted Norman Reedus naked on a beach with a c-section scar and a baby attached to him via an umbilical chord
>and he did it
>>
>>341559402
Post yfw Sony realizes they fucked up because if they don't give him every cent he asks for new assets etc it will be their fault the game isn't the way everyone thought it would be
>>
File: cute34.jpg (60 KB, 599x785) Image search: [Google]
cute34.jpg
60 KB, 599x785
>>341559402
>it could have been Joost
>>
Norman "Delete Lil Cheetus the Fetus" Reedus
>>
Konami was clearly the only thing keeping MGS somewhat in the realm of sanity. Kojima is out of his mind and should be put in a padded room somewhere.
>>
>>341561082
why the fuck would i want it to be joost
i play kojima games for full-on naked man ass
>>
>>341561082
She's decent in real life but her Quiet model was fucking awful
>>
>Doubting Kojima
heretics should be burned
>>
>>341561389
Quiet has no makeup.
The model of her before she gets burned hard had makeup on.
>>
>>341561389
Blasfemy, KILL YOUR SELF
>>
Kojimbo is going to burn through so much of Sony's money.
>>
>>341561491
Makeup is gross
>>
>>341561047
If the game is shit, it'll be entirely blamed on Sony.
Place your bets /v/ how many times can Kojima avoid being blamed for his shit games?
>>
>>341561439
>trusting George Lucas of videogames
>>
>>341559402
>up-and-coming game designer
>can't wait to be working for the legendary Hideo Kojima himself
>giant fan of his, super pumped to see what his new project after Metal Gear Solid is
>have to model naked norman reedus ass
>>
>>341561605
George Lucas wishes he was as prolific as Kojima
>>
>>341561238
I thought his name was Norman "Konami Couldn't Beat Us" Reedus
>>
>>341561654
How is this a complaint
>>
>>341561082
Imagine the outrage if there was a naked woman there and not Norman

So much for equality
>>
>>341561082
What are you straight?
>>
>>341561082
She's apparently in the game as well
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.