[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I played and loved DeS, DS1/2, and DS3 >tfw no Ps4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: latest.png (41 KB, 679x161) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
41 KB, 679x161
>tfw I played and loved DeS, DS1/2, and DS3
>tfw no Ps4 to play BB

Should I suck it up and buy one for this game?
>>
Is there anything else you want on the system? Nier Automata, Persona 5, etc?

It is probably the best in the series, but 400$ just for the game and system is a bit much for it.
>>
I did it and have no regrets, had much more fun with bloodborne fast fighting than the souls games
>>
>>341559343
Should probably either wait for the price to drop more or wait for the neo.
>>
>>341559343
It's worth it to own a PS4 for much more than just this game but yeah, pretty much. It is fun to have the most powerful console on the market loaded up with vidya. It is a pretty fun time, anon. There will always be contrasting opinions but this coming from one anon, the PS4 is worth having in general. I wouldn't trade mine for any other equivalence.
>>
no dont get it my friend has one and whenever i get online he's always online. always. its annoying i thought he had a job
>>
>>341559343
Wait for the NEO. By that time, Nioh and the resurrected Deep Down will be out, which you'll probably enjoy as well.
>>
>>341559524
>Persona 5
Totally forgot about this. Yeah, I'll into that along with KHIII

>>341559818
I'm hoping for at least 5 exclusive games on the platform. I know BB will take most of my time from it.
>>
If the literal only reason your buying one is for bloodborne, buy one second hand.
Then just resell when you're done. It is worth the hassle.
>>
>>341559343
They don't call it the bloodborne machine for nothing
>>
I'm playing DaS3 right now and I want to go back to BB or DaS1. They really should have stopped with DaS1 and moved onto more different settings
>>
wait for next years ps4k
>>
Yes.
>>
>>341559343
Bloodborne is excellent and personally my favorite of the lot, but I'd be hesitant to buy a system for just one game.

That's the downside of platforms having so few exclusives, not much incentive to buy more than one, and it puts you in this position.
>>
nah, wait for some price drops because the pvp in bloodborne is absolute dogshit
>>
Bloodborne is probably overall my favorite after the DLC dropped and I bought a PS4 mainly for it but it's definitely not worth it. I bought the PS4 in anticipation for a bunch of other weeb games too but they're now either super delayed, in development limbo or also coming to PC
>>
>Demons Souls was fun, but never finished because the platforming was too much
>Dark Souls was fun, but didn't finish too because I lost motivation
>Dark Souls 2 lol
>Bloodborne slick combat
>first souls I beat almost 9 times, first souls to put over 200 hours

BB just did it for me, it should be noted that I love Dark Souls 3 almost as much and have put many hours in that as well, probably love it because of the the BB mechanics they ported over.
>>
>>341559343
Buy one second hand for $100-150, then resell after beating the game.
>>
File: Moonlight Greatsword.jpg (67 KB, 1276x674) Image search: [Google]
Moonlight Greatsword.jpg
67 KB, 1276x674
Put countless hours into DeS, DS1, DS2, DS2 + DLC, DS2 SotfS, and DS3. After going through DS3 three times, I'm pretty much done with it and have gone back to BB with Old Hunters DLC. I wouldn't even be mad if I'm stuck with PS4 and this game alone. It's so fucking good. Look DS games are really fucking good, but BB is just that much better.
>>
>>341563378
>playing for the pvp
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.