[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how will Kratos carry out his tradition of dying every game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (115 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
115 KB, 1280x720
So how will Kratos carry out his tradition of dying every game and crawling out of hell this time?
>>
>>341551598
probably by fighting buda
>>
hades is dead, so it'll probably be easier than ever to crawl out
>>
His kid shoots him in the head on accident and you have to come back but this time there's no second chance. You must use the belt of kratos and scour the world looking for that shit and properly beat him.
>>
Where is the mother?
>>
>>341551807
if this happens actually happens i take back everything i said about this game
>>
>>341551973
died from a fractured pelvis
>>
>>341552240
>the mother is so badass that she taught her son to hunt
>all while dealing with a fractured pelvis

damn
>>
>>341551973
Final boss is Loki coming out as the mother this whole time.
>>
>>341551598
Real question is how will they pull of a game without ANY cuts like they're saying? That shit is insane to program.
>>
>>341552064
>>341551807
>finally kills his first troll
>kratos takes him to a brothel as a reward
>the new sex mini game is kratos teaching his son how to fuck
I really love the idea that the game is going to be as over the top and edgy as always even if it won't come true. Hopefully they at least keep a sex mini game.
>>
>>341552791
They're gonna use highest quality pixels obviously
>>
Why did they replace Kratos' voice actor?
>>
>>341551598
>Kratos dies from being poisoned
>Play as son
>Have to rescue father from Hel
>Reach Niflheim
>Kratos is going at Hel doggy style while holding a paper bag over her head
>>
>Get to the end of the game.
>Find out that the greek gods are still behind everything.
>You're old because Janus is fucking around with time portals.
>>
>yfw kid's name is Borr
>>
>>341551598
you do know he's in valhalla right?
>>
>>341553096
Probably because they'll be focusing heavier on dialogue and story. I think the new guy was in battlestar galactica. T.C. Carson was pretty good and grunts and yelling but his delivery wasn't that great. I like to think since it's been hundreds of years since 3 he just sounds deeper and older.
>>
>>341551598
Don't mess with me or my wife's son ever again.
>>
>>341551805
The new guy is Teal'c from Stargate SG-1.
>>
File: 603_Arthur_Dayne_Side.png (126 KB, 270x353) Image search: [Google]
603_Arthur_Dayne_Side.png
126 KB, 270x353
>Playing a game with cucked Kratos
>>
>>341551973
Died in childbirth... Or something...
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.