[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Mustache-man, your worst nightmare has arrived What did he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: crash.jpg (48 KB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
crash.jpg
48 KB, 640x350
>Mustache-man, your worst nightmare has arrived
What did he mean by this?
>>
Isn't it obvious? Sonic knows how much of a menace he is to Dr. Robotnik.
>>
>Naughty Dog thought they could beat Mario

Better Mammals have tried
>>
File: 1461534285054.jpg (542 KB, 1206x1200) Image search: [Google]
1461534285054.jpg
542 KB, 1206x1200
>furry game characters put in their place

as it should be
>>
>>341544723
He is Mario's literal nightmare.

Imagine going from a beloved mascot, and the face of an entire console generation, to a has-been, reduced to a DLC piece for another unmemorable game. Your devoted fans were expecting your grand return, and instead they got their dreams and hopes shattered once more, it is hard to tell if any joy remains in their heart or if child like wonder could return to their souls after such a brutal, on-stage onslaught. For those old fans, that host was truly lucifer, and he was executing Crash Bandicoot LIVE before their very own eyes.

Mario would wake up covered in sweet, if he had to dream a day in the life of crash.
>>
>>341546282
you know that Mario isn't real... right?
>>
>>341547109
The point is that Crash is fucking dead
>>
>Sonic calls out Mario
>dies

>Crash calls out Mario
>dies

The only person that can kill mario is Nintendo
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 998x749) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 998x749
>>341545942
If you try, you can do anything.
>>
>>341548212
But Crash is a fictional character so he's never been alive to begin with. So how can he be dead?
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 974x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 974x750
>>341548373
But Sonic was actually a serious threat to Mario and actually took the throne from 1991-1995
Oh and he ain't dead. At least not yet.
>>
>>341544723
https://youtu.be/I9vArR0eDws
>Boo
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>341548747
do you have a source to show that Sonic was more popular than Mario during this time period or are you just a Sonicfag autist who can't come to terms with the fact that no one shares his obsession anymore but people on the same level of ponyfags and furfags
>>
>>341549541
>In large part due to the popularity of [Sonic], the Sega Genesis outsold the Super Nintendo in the United States nearly two to one during the 1991 holiday season. This success led to Sega having control of 65% of the 16-bit console market in January 1992, making it the first time Nintendo was not the console leader since December 1985.
>Sega was able to outsell Nintendo four Christmas seasons in a row due to the Genesis' head start, a lower price point, and a larger library of games when compared to the SNES at its release. Sega had ten games for every game on Super NES.
https://en.www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sega_Genesis
Go choke on Mario's dick faggot
Oh and according to Al Nilsen, SEGA of America's marketing director, Sonic was more recognizable than Mickey fucking Mouse in 1992 among 6 to 11 year olds.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 384x507) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 384x507
I just made an argument with evidence.
You can't do this when you're a Nintendrone.
Genesis does what Nintendon't.
>>
He meant to go back to /tv/ and spew your worthless fucking memes somewhere else.
>>
Crash is a mascot for Chads: the most popular and socially successful people i know on Facebook got hyped when some webpages hinted a new Crash game.

Sony really, really should buy Crash. You all saw the crowd at E3.
>>
File: image.jpg (178 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178 KB, 700x900
>>341552640
>tfw Sonic is the perfect mascot for me
Mario is for 12 year old kids who pick fights with Call of Duty fans who argue about how games like Mario is superior to "dudebroshit" and how Mother 3 needs to be localized
>>
>>341553007

For once, i agree with a Sonic fan.

Mario is cool, i'm just not interested in his games since Super Mario Sunshine. But definetly, hardcore nintendrones are obnoxious as fuck.

>muh games
Muh shovelware for kids, you mean.
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 1280x720
>>341553489
When you're a guy who loved SEGA as a kid and you hear these nintendo fanboys deny that SEGA was ever beating them, you kinda feel like breaking something.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.