[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My sister gifted me this on steam. What can I expect? I know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: poe.jpg (54 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
poe.jpg
54 KB, 460x215
My sister gifted me this on steam. What can I expect? I know virtually nothing about it besides it resembles Baldur's Gate.
>>
>>341537138
Expect a isometric rpg. Why did your sister gift you this? I need back story
>>
>>341537138
Your sister loves you.
>>
>>341538207
She randomly came online one day and started blabbing on about Witcher 3. I told her I hadn't even played it and had no planned on buying it and she went insane. 20 mins later she sent me a Witcher 3 gift copy with pillars randomly.
>>
>>341537138
I hope she got you the expansion too otherwise expect a rather dull experience.
>>
>>341537138
>What can I expect
Why do people do this with games they've already got? Just fucking fire it up you dumb bastard. It's an iso rpg in the older school style, at this point patched enough that it's not terrible although it failed to live up to people's hopes too. If you like that kind of game though and you have it for free anyway it's worth giving a spin for an hour or two and see what you think of it.

Your sister is probably not the biggest gamer but she was clearly trying with this one. So just launch it already so you can at least tell her "thanks" god damn.
>>
>>341538350
Damn decent taste and crazy
>>
>>341537138
had fun with it especially the first half.
>>
>>341538350
Oh, well Witcher 3 is better. But launch them both. Your sister is a step above the standard sister in vidya at least, hopefully she isn't too much of an autist landwhale or some other negative penalty trait evening it out.
>>
>>341538350
It's kinda crazy how you are the retarded one in the dichotomy of brother and sister relationships in that both of you play video games yet she has the taste of a neckbeard NEET while you are the normie scum female who wouldn't know a good game unless it was literally gifted to you by your sister and even then you still won't appreciate it.

You are fucking pathetic.
>>
>>341538837
>oh, well Witcher 3 is better

That is some high tier bait here senpai
>>
File: 1465667743728.jpg (30 KB, 297x406) Image search: [Google]
1465667743728.jpg
30 KB, 297x406
>witcher 3
>better than pillars
>>
>>341538837
>Oh, well Witcher 3 is better.
maybe if you like vapid gameplay. then again, witcher fags are usually the type of people who think shadow or mordor is a good game
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.