[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are some mobile games that arent cancer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
what are some mobile games that arent cancer?
>>
Battlecats
>>
>>341536064
>Please inform me about things that don't exist
?
>>
Walking war robots
>>
Final Fantasy Record Keeper.

Can't find anything else that isn't horrible.
>>
Ridiculous Fishing
>>
>>341536064
Mobile games are literally killing gaming. The first criteria you gave, "mobile", qualifies any games that fit as 100% cancer.
>>
>>341536980
surely this is an exaggerated statement
>>
File: 1334628464173.jpg (17 KB, 350x277) Image search: [Google]
1334628464173.jpg
17 KB, 350x277
>>341536064
Monument Valley
The [Square Game] Go games

There are very few others. You're best sticking to ridiculously basic shit. For example, I have an air hockey app I occasionally waste time with. It's just simple enough for wasting time (and battery) at the airport and shit. Beyond that sort of thing, just get a 3DS or a Vita and be done with it.

inb4
>using a handheld in public
Better than being bored to fucking tears during your wait.
>>
puzzle and bad dragons
pixel dungeon
>>
File: nice.png (190 KB, 517x316) Image search: [Google]
nice.png
190 KB, 517x316
>>341537641
Pixel Dungeon is the ultimate "play while you're taking a shit" game

10/10 experience, I've only played vanilla tho
>>
>>341537336
>get a Vita
Is this a new meme?
>>
File: 1436748126315.jpg (32 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1436748126315.jpg
32 KB, 720x480
>>341539103
It's a really good emulation machine for traveling, and unlike with Mobile I don't have to deal with a touchscreen (for most games) or some shitty bluetooth microcontroller.

The Vita's not great; won't claim otherwise. But, if you like weebshit and/ or just want to play a bunch of PS1 and PSP games it'll treat you right.
>>
>>341536064
A dark room and the ensign if you like text based games. And I mean comoletely text based.
>>
>>341536064
Age of Strategy if you're into TBS
Punch Quest as well
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.