[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Bloodborne >God of War >Nier Automata >Ni-Oh >Last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: PlayStation-4.jpg (278 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
PlayStation-4.jpg
278 KB, 1920x1080
>Bloodborne
>God of War
>Nier Automata
>Ni-Oh
>Last Guardian

Also probably the best versions of Kingdom Hearts III and Final Fantasy XV unless a PC version of either is announced.

It seems like PC/PS4 is the way to go this gen, once the updated PS4 is released.
>>
>No Ape Escape 4

nope
>>
>>341531487

Oh, and the new Spiderman game, assuming it doesn't end up being shit.
>>
Ps4 Is barely worth buying.
>>
>>341531762
Nice opinion
>>
Horizon zero dawn? Gravity Rush 2? Gran Turismo Sport? Persona 5?

OP there's tons more games
>>
Why own a ps4 if I already have a netflix sub for movies ?

/Thread.
>>
With all the Microshillers I just realised this has been one of a couple I've seen since E3 that a Sonyman has done.
>>
>>341531907

I had a brain fart and couldn't think of more, those are my most hype.

Forza and Persona aren't my bag but Horizon and GR2 look pretty great.

It's surprising how the console suddenly has a massive library coming up. Not worth buying now but once they release the PS4K it's doing to be a pretty amazing thing.

Not quite PS2-II but close.
>>
>>341532031
Cause I like Ace Combat 7, actually I just enjoy playing games, Sony is releasing games, Nintendo released 1 great one, Microsoft released exclusives yet again that aren't worth getting.
>>
>>341532031

Of the games listed so far, which would you consider "movies?"

PS4 has its fair share of shitty COD and David Cage games but it also has a genuine collection of fun looking games coming.

>>341532181

I wasn't a Sony shill until recently. Both consoles were a bad investment. It was good-ish hardware with nogaems. Now it has games.
>>
>>341531487
/v/ here, allow me to review your choice of games.

>Bloodborne
It's very overrated. It's just another Souls game this time with chromatic aberration and grim visuals and annoying screams. Very low performance and a lot of aliasing.
>God of War
Are you having a giggle? GoW has been RUINED. It's just TLOU now but with shitty writing.
>Nier Automata
Looks good but Platinum games are short and it's not worth buying a console for.
>Ni-Oh
Poor man's Ninja Gaiden. Hardly a rental.
>Last Guardian
Short as hell similarly to Nier, since it's made by Team Ico.

KH3 will play the same on Xbox as it does on PS4 and it may get ported to PC. FFXV is going to be ported to PC, rather it's getting a DX12 edition of itself with vastly superior visuals.

I have a PS4 but there's no game I want to play on it yet. I can only think of the upcoming Gravity Rush 2, TLG, and Nier as games I would like to play.

Not worth buying yet.

>>341531705
That should be fun too but just another rental.

>>341531907
Horizon is the Heavenly Sword of the era, GT is justanotherracinggame, and P5 is on PS3.
>>
>>341531487
I agree

>>341532031
>threading your own post

how fucking new are you?
>>
I agree.
>>
Horizon is the first game since Bloodborne that gives me a reason to want a PS4. But Zelda looks really good too. I feel like getting either a WiiU or PS4 is inevitable for me at this point.
>>
PS4 + Budget PC + Vita + 3DS master race here
>>
The only legitimate movie that the PS4 has is Until Dawn, which is the best game-movie that has ever been released.
>>
>>341532959
>P5 is on PS3.
Keep in mind that people who use this argument will claim that multiplats are unplayable on consoles because they run worse. P5 on the ps4 will run like shit
>>
well. i'm still getting that nx for zelda. and a ps4
>>
>>341531487
>Not PC +PS4 +3ds masterrace
Only combo that matters.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.