[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ubisoft
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 301x438) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 301x438
Was pic related their last good game?
>>
>>341528964
it was garbage, like every open world game ever. repeating the same shit over and over.
>>
Didn't finish it. Probably would have been better if it was more linear. Ubi's open worlds are dogshit.
>>
>>341529120
>>341529381

I can't tell if you're trying to sound pretentious on purpose or not. Or are you just shitposting?
>>
>>341529381
I didnt finished too but its because i'm too stubborn to follow the plot and rather run around the map.
>>
>>341530114
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>341528964
I though 4 was better.
>>
>>341528964
Blood Dragon came after that.
>>
File: Goat Rescue.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Goat Rescue.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>341528964
Facry is garbage
>>
>>341528964
If Far Cry 3 is good then Far Cry 4 is good, it's just the same game with more content and a different setting.
>>
>>341528964
>FC3
>good
top kek

kill yourself underaged retard
>>
>>341532343
3's story was alot better, I think thats their main difference. You had a good reason to do what you did in 3, but 4 you are just sort of there.
>>
>>341528964
Are there any other good single player FPS games with good gameplay?
Ie. no inaccurate as hell guns and bullet sponge enemies.

STALKER comes to mind, but I'm looking for a similar game.
>>
>>341532471
I don't think the story was that good, it just had some good characters (namely Buck and Vaas).

Jason was fucking annoying though, I'm glad FC4's protagonist talks less.
>>
>>341528964

>F3
>good game, enjoyable
>gorgeous environment (love it - ocean, islands - Tahiti)
>lacks weapon variety/mods/attachements
>meh UI, needs improvement

F4
>damn good weapon selection
>Nepal and all that shit - gorgeous environment, but meh because mountains
>meh UI, workable though
>atrocious letterbox.

Both 3 and 4 were good. 3 had a better story but more annoying protag. 4 was an improvement on 3's gameplay, but dat letterbox, that shit ruined everything for me. It was like chinese squint FOV simulator.

I just want a remastered 3 with arsenal of 4 and some graphics improvements.
>>
>>341529120
And expecting shit to change?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.