[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
From first hand experience on the demo floor, this game feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: color-splash-01336-2.jpg (125 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
color-splash-01336-2.jpg
125 KB, 1024x576
From first hand experience on the demo floor, this game feels amazing to me. Comfy as fuck.

Each toad is unique and actually kinda makes up for the lack of different characters. The environments are interesting and fun, and there are a shitload of goofy scenarios like riding a dragon and guiding it with food on a fishing line

The battles aren't the same, sure, but it's a huge step forward from the shitstain of Sticker Star. You get paint AND cards, so you can battle tougher enemies. You can use crappy cards to get better ones through the battle system. Compare to Sticker Star which completely disincentivized battling since it wasted resources.

Gorgeous visuals and environmental puzzles look great and expansive and really creative. Yeah I played the original and TTYD probably more than fifty times but nothing about this really looks bad. Leave the Thousand Year Door mindset and try it as a new game
>>
I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not.
>>
>>341526414
NoA please leave
>>
>>341526652
I'm really for serious. Anyone that tried out the demo can tell you it's leagues better than Sticker Star.
>>
>>341526414
Fuck off shill.
>>
>no stylish moves
>only one use items to attack
eat shit
>>
>>341528772
You get attacks back after battles, at least in the demo. You also get stronger attacks from battling. I'm guessing the game has a max attack stock and you'll be able to set how much of each card you want to carry with you into battle.
>>
>>341526414
>first hand experience on the demo floor
I thought Zelda was the only game they had demos of out.
>>
File: ree this man.gif (2 MB, 514x205) Image search: [Google]
ree this man.gif
2 MB, 514x205
>>
File: not-ttu_shigeru.jpg (51 KB, 300x278) Image search: [Google]
not-ttu_shigeru.jpg
51 KB, 300x278
I rike this man's opinion. Creary unbiased and on pointu. I for one, am rooking forwardu to buying this gamu.
>>
>Leave the Thousand Year Door mindset and try it as a new game

The thing is, even when you leave the TTYD mindset, like even if this was a mainline mario title, it looks so fucking sterile and safe and unfun. It just looks like a poor game all around. Even if it was a completely different IP, like a splatoon spinoff, it'd look like shit.
>>
>>341529493
It looked like they were being used up in the stream earlier, but I wasn't really sure.
>>
>>341526414
It's a good game for little kids, not people like us. The art is amazing though.
>>
guys PM didn't even have an open demo why are you even replying to this bait? the only game that was open to the public was zelda, unless this guy is from game explain he didn't play shit.
>>
>>341526414
Alright.
Now, where did you get a demo version of the game? I'm legitimately curious.
>>
File: 1461130736079.jpg (189 KB, 725x686) Image search: [Google]
1461130736079.jpg
189 KB, 725x686
>>341531745
>It's a good game for little kids, not people like us.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.