[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Nintendo didn't bring the NX to E3 because they wanted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: nintendo-nx-33-file.png (31 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
nintendo-nx-33-file.png
31 KB, 600x400
>Nintendo didn't bring the NX to E3 because they wanted to avoid the media "Noise"
>E3 is now over

So how much longer?
>>
They're probably re-working the entire thing while they rape Mario Party and Paper Mario some more.
>>
>>341525976
Probably a few months. Maybe drop a reveal direct in august or september, and then have it playable at TGS.
>>
5 hours
>>
NX was delayed further into 2017. They might as well reveal it at E3 next year.
>>
>>341525976
A year. At the time project Scorpio and PS4.5 will be coming out with better specs and an already established game library and the NX will flop, possibly harder than the WiiU and Nintendo will just be a toy company licencing Mario.
>>
>>341528018
But you say this every single generation and it doesn't fucking happen.
>>
I wonder if Nintendo expected Sony and Microsoft to come out with Scorpio and neo. If they didn't they should be scraping all plans for the nx and starting over so they can at least compete otherwise they will once again be the outdated low performance shit machine they always have been since the GameCube
>>
>>341530710
In the end it doesn't really matter what's most powerful. It's about pumping out games.
>>
>>341529749
Others may but this is the first time I've personally said this. How many more flops until this mystical infinate money machine of a company call it quits?
>>
>>341531552
Never, they're always thinking of the next gimmick, etc.
>>
>>341530710
They won't. It's gonna be as powerful as the current Xbone and they'll keep their head in the sand while losing sales. Again.
>>
>>341526227
>TGS

Lol, they never go to TGS
>>
>>341531719
Let's be honest. What gimmik could possibly be left for them? Can you think of anything?>>341531719
>>
>>341525976
>>341526227
>>341527305
>>341528018
They will officially reveal it in November.
>>
>>341528018
t. increasingly nervous fanboy
>>
>>341531719
They aren't gonna sit and bleed money to please a few dozen autists. They might have one more console in them after the NX but do you realistically think they'll be making consoles in 10-15 years?
>>
I want it to be a traditional console

it won't be ;_;
>>
>>341531552
Nintendo has existed since the 1880's, yes 1880s.

It is more likely that you and your future sons die before nintendo disappears.
>>
Nintendo of Canada says more NX news will arrive in Fall
>>
>>341532167
No one will be making consoles in 10-15 years
>>
>>341532313
Source?
>>
>>341532025
>nervous

Of what? I sometimes wish we weren't anonymous so you could know how big a Nintendofag I used to be before the raping of Zelda, Metroid Paper mario, Mario party, the censorship, the abandoning of the WiiU, the bullshit DLC models etc
>>
>>341532025
Did you mean to say nervous? Because that doesn't make sense
>>
http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/ubisoft-we-believe-nx-will-recapture-the-wii-audience/0168585
NX confirmed for casual-friendly shit.
>>
>>341532641
sorry Anon

I too loved Nintendo before the Wii U.
>>
>>341530894
And have a machine powerful enough to keep up with the competition is an important part of getting those games.
>>
The console will probably be out next year.
They probably thought that revealing it this e3, a year before the actual release, would kill the hype for when the console actually comes out.
>>
>>341532592
http://gonintendo.com/stories/259570-nintendo-canada-rep-says-nx-info-coming-in-the-fall
>>
>>341533572
Thanks, anon! I was hoping you weren't bullshitting me.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.