[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Duelyst
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Anyone playing this? More free stuff, pretty hype.
>>
>>341524397
It's shit
>>
>>341524397
you mean more free stuff because of the tutorial packages or something?

I played it for like a month, and still getting enough cheese cards was too hard, anyone bellow rank 10 had stupid OP songhai decks that made it unfun.
>>
>>341524761
Songhai was in a bad way for a month, but they've been fixed. The newest patch fixed a lot of things, actually. Worst thing you'll run into is Lyonar divine bond bullshit.
>>
>>341525303
I see
but again what do you mean about free stuff? what are they giving away?
>>
>>341525975
See OP pic? Those are all new cards that'll be free. So 7 new ones, that are almost all pretty good. Also referral stuff, but does /v/ have friends?
>>
>>341528514
yeah let me just get you the picture:

not super abusable tho
>>
>>341529219
well getting to rank 20 with an alt account seems way easier than getting one extra orb after your daily bonus are out, how long do you think it takes nowadays? like 2-3 hours maybe?
>>
>>341529413
2 wins is 15 gold, plus your quests are like 25 each so... it takes like 8 wins tops. It's way slower to go through the whole intro tutorial shit than to just win a few times.
>>
>>341529848
as I said, after your daily wins stuff
unless they removed that

I remember you could only win like 15 games a day with gold bonus or something, unless that limitation was removed.
>>
>>341529994
right it's uh... you can get daily 15 7 times, and then after that it's just 5 each.

I think if you're gunna play an alt that much you might as well just pay money lol, seems like a waste of effort.
>>
>>341530158
I can play multiple accounts at the same time to reap the bonus and feed a main account, and I'm poor as fuck, if I had money I wouldn't be play f2p p2w games like this. I just quit because there wasn't enough ways to get op in a short time without spending money.
>>
>>341530557
makes sense. Well, there's really cheap decks too, like Faie aggro. Depending on how long ago you played the game is likely completely different.
>>
>>341532361
Yes I played like a bit before release, and then a month after release, I haven't touched it since then because I sort of lost my acc when I changed my hard drive. I mean I can find it somewhere, but I been to lazy and unmotivated to search for it, this change seems interesting enough to try it if the ultra cancer has been toned down.
>>
>>341533047
I think so. if you can handle divine bond cancer you'll be OK.
>>
>>341533796
what decks are you playing right now?
>>
>>341535746
It's hard to say exactly since a new patch just dropped, but all the factions have at least one deck. You can make anything work as long as it can beat stuff like ironcliffe, or stuff like swarm.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.