[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what do you guys think of the new xbox one s? I always said
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: e32106xboxones.jpg (51 KB, 770x433) Image search: [Google]
e32106xboxones.jpg
51 KB, 770x433
So what do you guys think of the new xbox one s? I always said I'd never buy an xbox one but the s is fairly cheap. My only problem is still that there are few xbox exclusives that are not coming to pc. What's the point?
>>
>>341521184

I have a pretty decent PC but I'll be buying one for 4K bluray/netflix and backwards compatibility with 360.
>>
I think they pay you too little for all this hard work you do.
>>
Seeing as Sony is hellbent on turning their best IP's into shitty movie games I'd say buy an xbox if you like actual gameplay.

Sent from my Iphone.
>>
>>341521184
So few good exlusives was the main reason I didn't want an Xbone. Hell about half of the exclusives are Kinect shovelware.
>>
>>341521428
>implying I'm a shill
I'll have you know that I posted of my own free will.
Besides, Jamal said he'd bump my $/post rate soon enough.
>>
>>341521752
Free will is an illusion.
>>
does the one s still do BC?
>>
>>341521184
halo 5 isn't enough to make me buy an xbox one. and all of their exclusives from now on are set to be on PC. is there any good exclusive on the xbone as of now?
>>
>>341521184
just buy one of those new controllers since all the games are coming for PC anyway
>>
>>341523176
bc is emulation so yes.
>>
>>341521184
just get the new controller and save the rest of your money for a 1070
>>
>>341525157
>1070
You mean a 480 right?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.