[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ANOTHER shit Paper Mario game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
>ANOTHER shit Paper Mario game
>>
>>341520750
Looks like an alright game on its own, though.

Classic Paper Mario is dead
>>
>>341521067
Battle system is the only downside that is holding me back from getting the game.

Also, gimmicky special items are back, which means more trial-and-error puzzle solving/bosses rather than genuine RPG strategy.

No leveling system.
No partners.

Am I supposed to feel hyped?
>>
File: 1457157594192.png (250 KB, 1938x1222) Image search: [Google]
1457157594192.png
250 KB, 1938x1222
remaster WHEN
>>
Don't worry, instead of Nintentards not buying it and Nintendo learning their lesson and listening to feedback for once faggots will just buy the game anyway because they're Nintendo fans and only play on Nintendo systems so they'll need something to hold them over until NX which they will gladly buy day one even if it has a shitty launch lineup.
>>
>>341521067
This.
>>
I'M SO FUCKING UPSET THERE ARE FUCKING TEARS FORMING
>>
>>341520750
I'll be good just like Sonic Lost World was good: It'll be a fine game on its own, but in the context of it BEING a paper Mario game, it'll be a travesty.
>>
>>341521504
I kinda think Nintendo is intentionally shaping Paper Mario to appeal to a very young audience and ultra-casuals. I recently played SM3DW with a friend's daughter and while she *loved* the game, she fucking sucked at it. She seemed to be playing an entirely different game.

That made me realize that there are people that love Mario, but eventually run into problems as soon as some level of skill is needed.

Mario is a platformer game. Platformers are obstacle courses that require skill to overcome. This is a fact. People exist that cannot deal with that. Paper Mario is the series for them. Shiny, entertaining gameplay devoid of any real mechanical challenge, and a bump in presentation and depth of story.

I can understand the move. The loss of JRPG gameplay in one of Nintendo's core franchises still hurts though. I hope they pick that up again some day
>>
>>341522259
Not me. Paper mario 1 and 2 are the best games of all time. I don't give a fuck, I'm not buying it
>>
>>341522259
>pirating possible on wii u
>implying
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.