[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Koei Tecmo going to do Berserk justice? Dynasty Warriors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: getit.jpg (353 KB, 1167x539) Image search: [Google]
getit.jpg
353 KB, 1167x539
Are Koei Tecmo going to do Berserk justice? Dynasty Warriors games are quick, flashy and weightless. While fun, I think they need to approach Berserk much differently. Speed, sure. Guts can use that sword of his very quickly. But weight and momentum need to be a thing.

Oh and several demons and atleast 10-12 playable characters.
>>
>>341520685
>musou shit
do you even have to ask?
>>
File: 1415140617185.gif (687 KB, 294x233) Image search: [Google]
1415140617185.gif
687 KB, 294x233
They do make small changes on the formula from time to time, if they make the hits have real good impact it would be great.

Also more focus on skill and less on the leveling system would be nice.

I'd rather have a smaller roster with more character depth than a shit thon of characters with little depth.
>>
We'll find out on the 23rd, I guess.

Im a sucker for musou games anyway so I'm hype as fuck tbqh
>>
>>341520685
Yes I can't wait to kill apostles with my Dragonslayer shaped kill stick.
>>
Of course not. It's going to be pretty fucking retarded. Hell, Guts doesn't even participate in mass battles anymore, and musou games always have shit bosses.
>>
>>341520685
>atleast 10-12 playable characters

>>341523079
>I'd rather have a smaller roster with more character depth

I would really rather the game just be Guts and give him a ton of depth and combos and shit. Honestly, who else in the Berserk universe would you really want to play as? Skull Knight maybe? That fucker never leaves his goddamn horse. Griffith? Get fucked.
>>
File: gutstip.jpg (396 KB, 764x1058) Image search: [Google]
gutstip.jpg
396 KB, 764x1058
I really miss Golden Age Berserk
>>
If not even the most loyal Nintendrones fell for the Zelda Musou, there's absolutely no way someone will fall for this.
>>
>>341524671
>Not wanting Griffith
Wew anon, that's no way to talk about our Lord and Savior.
>>
>>341524671
>who else in the Berserk universe would you really want to play as?

Guts' whole crew.
>>
Look at Dragon Quest Heroes and Attack on Titan: Wings of Freedom, they have very little in common with DW. Just because it's Omega Force it doesn't mean it will literally be DW with Guts characters.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.