[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
E3 is over.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: fieldTrip_1.jpg (47 KB, 647x400) Image search: [Google]
fieldTrip_1.jpg
47 KB, 647x400
Nintendo's last livestream just ended.

And with that our trip to E3 2016 comes to a close.

Before we head off, can you tell us what you learned this year?
>>
I have wasted so much of my life.
>>
>>341520039
I shat in the urinal.
>>
My life is pointless.
>>
>>341520403
wowwww

don't let me ruin your day
>>
>>341520039
XBOX ONE AND WINDOWS 10 EXCLUSIVE!
>>
>>341520550
That's not what all those threads to petition Zelda to come to PS4 have been telling me.
>>
>>341520614
dont worry, my day cant be more ruined.
>>
>>341520039
Honestly the fact nu quake was confirmed makes up for the fact e3 was completely shit this year.

This is all I ever wanted for like 15 years. Im sure it will be fucking garbage and ruined with fotm overwatch style classes and what not but fuck it. I want to believe
>>
Sonyggers will claim that they won despite their 24 fps <900p cinematic experiences
>>
>>341520957
good to know i'm still more worthless than you so cheer up
>>
That nintendo can win with one fucking game if the competition drops the ball hard enough with gimmicky shit
>>
all of the treehouse staff need to be fired
>>
>>341521456

What did they do?...
>>
It's still going. They're doing a silly quiz thing.
>>
>>341521602
butcher games with shit localization and censor anything that moves.
i'm still butthurt about no dual audio in fates that was coupled with a shit dub, where they gave the voice actors jack shit about the character they are voicing
>>
>>341520039
Never browse /v/ ever again you guys are cancer ill see yall in hell
>>
>>341520039
If you dress a twenty something girl in hot topic accessories and a tight bra you get a lot more marketing done and it makes open world games look interesting.
>>
I honestly expected Nintendo to have something else up their sleeve, something that wouldn't get leaked and something nobody would have expected. Maybe something like Kirby Air Ride 2. I was disappointed when I heard their presentation would mostly revolve around Zelda, but after watching it I'm highly impressed. The game looks amazing and I can't wait to play it.

My overall impression is that Zelda looks great but I'm disappointed that Sony and Microsoft don't even try because Nintendo has been beating them with 1 game per year about 10 years in a row now. If Nintendo had a monopoly on the console market they'd probably release more and better games, than their competition being these shitheads who won't even try and keep lowering the bar. Fuck you Sony and Microsoft for ruining gaming. So many great games weren't created because of them.
>>
>>341522229
See you tomorrow.
>>
>>341520039
When publishers prevent random stage errors, and presentations are lifeless, people stop watching.

Also, now matter how long the drought, no matter how corrupt they become, Nintoddlers will praise anything Nintendo does, and buy into every console.
>>
e3 has been fucking lame for years. I skipped it.

anything look good at all this year?
>>
Why /v/ is easily the worst board
I'm tired of seeing people so gleefully shit on their supposed hobby
>>
>>341524958
It was shit dude.
>>
XBOX AND WINDOWS 10 EXCLUSIVE

also we give our love to the orlando shooter victims. rip faggots
>>
>>341520039
I learned I want to cuddle Audrey
>>
File: 1428049152066.png (188 KB, 660x863) Image search: [Google]
1428049152066.png
188 KB, 660x863
>>341524897
>When publishers prevent random stage errors, and presentations are lifeless, people stop watching.
This is precisely why I stopped watching Sony's presentations a few years back. Just not interested in anything they have to offer anymore.
>Also, now matter how long the drought, no matter how corrupt they become
>corrupt
There's that word again. How are they corrupt? Let me guess - Amiibos?
>Nintoddlers will praise anything Nintendo does, and buy into every console.
Then how do you explain the Wii U's lack of success? When Nintendo fans don't like what Nintendo is doing, we don't buy their consoles and we stop buying their games. Meanwhile, look at the PS4 sales. Bloodborne is the only game on the PS4, but people don't buy the PS4 for Bloodborne. They buy it for multiplats that are better on PC.
>>
>>341524958
It was shit like usual. Some footage actually to un-hype.
>>
>>341522040
I'm sorry about that anon. What can I do to make it up for you.
>>
File: 1465927740760.jpg (34 KB, 447x358) Image search: [Google]
1465927740760.jpg
34 KB, 447x358
>>341520403

Same here.
>>
>>341525332
Back when Audrey hosted IGN's podcast, I called her and we talked about Mega Man X. She's so great!
>>
>>341526684
Source:

http://m.ign.com/articles/2011/08/26/nvc-live-super-nintendo-voice-chat
>>
>>341520039
Nothing interested me

I still love gaming but I wan't to actually play something new than chip away at my backlog which is admittedly filled with great classics.
>>
>>341520039
95% of everything that isn't Indie is still a wide-appeal shooter or sandbox, Sony wants only movies, Skylanders is evil and Nintendo needs help.

Otherwise I'm curious about For Honor, Horizon, Death Strandings and Zelda BotW. That L4D zombie-count in Days Gone has potential if used right too.

Wish we got DMC5 and an actual Crash though.
>>
File: Fuck the Dog.jpg (92 KB, 800x670) Image search: [Google]
Fuck the Dog.jpg
92 KB, 800x670
>>341520039
>Before we head off, can you tell us what you learned this year?
The AAA video games industry is fucking shit because it's the Hollywood of video game.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.