[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Xbox One S launch model costs $399 and is the 2 TB. The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: xbox-one-s-2.jpg (172 KB, 1600x1069) Image search: [Google]
xbox-one-s-2.jpg
172 KB, 1600x1069
The Xbox One S launch model costs $399 and is the 2 TB.

The other model that they advertised at $299 is still 500gb and isn't available till December.

Thanks Microshill.
>>
File: 2662425-1361589542722.gif (3 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
2662425-1361589542722.gif
3 MB, 300x225
>>
How large is the XBONE library now anyway?
>>
What else did you expect from microsoft?
>>
File: 1465872279467.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1465872279467.gif
2 MB, 250x188
>>341517056

Literally nothing, and I'm still disappointed.
>>
> 500gb
nigga do you no how manny game they be
I be strugglin on the mean streets of SSD wit only 128gb holla at me while I uninstall game to make room for new one
lemme hear you holla at yo boy
>>
>>341517607

Its less about the size of the hard drive and more about the fact that microsoft advertised the $299 model as both being the 2TB and being launched in august.

This is in fact a lie.
>>
The Xbox processor is much larger than the PS4 processor, because they filled it with all sort of TV bullshit like Move Engine and and ESRAM and other shit that isn't useful for video games compared to the CPU size they occupy.

It's much larger and therefor much more expensive, it's actually painful for Microsoft to be forced to price the Xbox below the PS4.
It was intended to cost 500 USD.
>>
the $299 one is a good deal
>>
>$399 for the failed console's slim revision nearly three fucking years into the gen
Wew, lads. Daily reminder that the accelerated upgrade model that's being introduced is to get rid of price drops forever and lock you into their ecosystem permanently once digital takes over.
>>
>>341519582

Yeah but its coming out at the end of the year, and by then it might not be such a good deal.
>>
I'm getting an Xbox One anyway since my brother has one and I want to play with him online and shit,

What do you guys think? Get a regular Xbox One or get the Xbox One S?
>>
>>341520805
Kys
>>
>>341521102

That's not one of the options Anon
>>
You can get an xbone with 5+ games for less than that right now. That's more than worth suffering through a fuckhuge console. And the scorpio is coming out next year. Why would anyone want this model? Barely anyone even has a 4k TV
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.