[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>scalebound, south park, ff15, recore, shenmue, etc "Meh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (16 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
16 KB, 480x480
>scalebound, south park, ff15, recore, shenmue, etc
"Meh whatever, looks boring"
>the division, call of duty, battlefield, titanfall, ghost recon
"Fucking hype! Looks amazing! "
>>
>taking giant bomb seriously

Please anon, do better stuff with your time.
>>
Giant Bomb are entertaining and knowledgable dudes, but their taste in video games has always been suspect at best, with that said:

Scalebound and Final Fantasy XV do legitimately look like complete shit. And I never got the appeal of the Shenmue games.

Titanfall 2 does indeed look like good fun.
>>
>>341513201
>20 year+ veterans with vast amounts of knowledge, exoerience, and relationships with various game devs/producers

No uou're right. I should listen to the 22 year old enlightened neckbeard on /v/ instead
>>
I lost my respect to them when they critiziced sony for showing trailers after and after

that was best thing who fuck wants corparete fags standing and talking shit

Or celebrites
>>
>>341513473
They dont look that bad and they were merely examples. Watching all the onferences i rrslly noticed a trebd of them getting excited for whatever was the most derivarive and generic, especially shooters, then rolling their eyes at anything japanese or unique at all, sometimes even before anything wss shown
>>
>>341513735
>that was best thing who fuck wants corparete fags standing and talking shit
People that wants to know more about the game.
>>
>>341513514
>people that get free shit , blowjobs and brides for over 20 years
Or
>or people that have to buy their shit all their lives

Hard one
>>
>>341513878
I honestly don't know what to tell you, both Scalebound and Final Fantasy 15 look like generic and tedious games, there is barely anything original about them.
>>
THE COON
>>
>>341512669
That scalebound gameplay looked like dogshit.

Southpark just looked like the last game

That Final Fantasy demo looked like dogshit

Recore also looked like dogshit

Shenmue was a trailer for a kickstarter.

They were skeptical about the division until they played it, and apparently they liked it.

They were iffy about the call of duty trailer too, but they were optimistic about the new direction

They said Battlefield looked like someone put a World War I skin over the old game.

The Ghost Recon gameplay was alright, and I don't recall them calling it amazing. They made fun of all of the Ubisoft tropes and said it looked fine.
>>
Giant Bomb's taste in video games is fucking puzzling.

Dan is probably one of the people with better taste. Jeff's taste in games is just what the fuck. His love for games like Gears of War is fucking weird.
>>
Scalebound and Final Fantasy got garbage demos.

I huge portion of those games is about exploring, yet they choose to show some random boss battle.
>>
>>341513473
>Giant Bomb are entertaining

Thats a stretch

people follow them to fill the empty hole were friends are supposed to be
>>
>>341514645
>his love for good games and hate for bad games is fucking weird

OK.
>>
> South Park
>Meh

The first wasn't the best rpg out there, but it was damn good and the best SP thing we got in forever.
>>
staff impressions coming soon :^)
>>
>>341515316
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY7A1BJoxko
>>
>>341515192
I liked SoT but it was too easy and the price tag was too much for an RPG you can complete in one or two sittings.
>>
>>341512669
You don't have to agree with someone's entire opinion to like them. Grow up and stop thinking everything is us vs them.
>>
>>341514762
Sure, but there are a million different streams to do that with. There's a reason why I choose Giant Bomb over the others.
>>
>>341515514
Phil Spencer tonight, should be good. Jeff seems on top of his game this year.
>>
>>341515718
Because you're a faggot
>>
>>341514864
>He loves new Syndicate

I'm with them in Scalebound though. I did not bought an xbone for God of War meets DmC Devil may cry
>>
File: 200.gif (587 KB, 355x200) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
587 KB, 355x200
lockdown bois
>>
>>341512669
About to go get some jack in the box or maybe whataburger, you lads want anything?
>>
>>341513473
>watch Binding of Isaac: Rebirth quicklook
>Jeff immediately dismisses the game for not having 8 way shooting
>shits on it for the rest of the QL because of this
I fucking love Jeff but his taste in games pisses me off.
>>
Show's starting, new thread:
>>341517502
>>
>>341514762
this sounds like some hard projecting, are u ok anon
>>
>>341512669
sjw cucks what did you expect?
>>
>>341514645
Dan liked ME3 and MGSV
He just likes anything, and doubles down on liking anything the internet doesn't like
>>
>>341517862
BOI sucks
>>
So they're typical amerifat Xbox players, then.
>>
>>341513514
how about forming your own opinion
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.