[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you think of E3 Anons? >game you're most looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 414176558.jpg (619 KB, 935x908) Image search: [Google]
414176558.jpg
619 KB, 935x908
What did you think of E3 Anons?

>game you're most looking forward to
>game you think will flop
>best presentation
>worst presentation

r8 and h8
>>
>somebody actually took the time to make this image.
>>
>>341512923

I did. I'm procrastinating.
>>
>>341512401
Zelda
Titanfall 2
Sony
EA
>>
>>341513041
good job anon if not for the weirdcore wojak pics i wouldve sudokud long time ago.
But it can be better. make him fatter
>>
>>341513553

>Zelda

Really? I admit it looks fun actually although I'm a bit skeptical.

>Titanfall2

Nah, normies will eat it up.

>Sony

Agreed

>EA

Debatable

>>341513678

As long as there's work I should be doing, I'll make more of these pictures. Best procrastination tool.
>>
Dishonored 2
Nier (financially)
Sony
Nintendo
>>
>>341513867

>Dishonored 2

You can't be serious
>>
>>341512401
Zelda
VR as a whole
Kojimbles
I guess EA, but Titanfall 2 looks solid and I love the first game.
>>
>>341512401
It's. beautiful. I waited and OP fucking delivered. Bravo sir.
>>
>>341514609

I honestly think VR will go tits up and the VR companies will laugh all the way to the bank whilst consumers have these useless products. Unless you can make indie games for them I suppose.
>>
It was shit. They should just do away with E3.
It's obvious no one gives a shit about it anymore.
>>
>>341514796

Yeah sorry it took so long, I was skyping my gf.

>>341514918

Aren't they moving towards doing their own shit anyway? I think I remember hearing that companies were just going to use twitch/youtube or whatever
>>
>>341512401
Need to get summa that /v/ shake
>>
>>341512401
Zelda
fucking color splash and that skylanders game that cucked fans out of a new crash game
>best presentation
Microsoft
>worst presentation
Ubisoft or EA
>>
How long before OP pic is bannable offense
>>
>>341513828
Lmfao the first Titanfall flopped
>>
>>341515531
No it didn't.
>>
>>341515526

Dunno mods ban the wojaks that have pee pee poo poo or some disgusting shit usually

Just report and see if it clears or not
>>
File: 85664946450.jpg (185 KB, 572x815) Image search: [Google]
85664946450.jpg
185 KB, 572x815
>>341515156

>tfw you're out

>>341515526

It didn't take too long for the other one I did so I'm expecting one soonish.

>>341515217

You don't like dancing giraffes?
>>
Zelda
Zelda
>best presentation
M$ or Ubi maybe? They are so toned down now they just aren't that fun
>worst presentation
Nintendo if you can call it a presentation or EA for showing nothing but yearly sport/FPS cash grabs and a mandatory indie game to pretend they give a fuck.

3/10 E3. It's slowly dying as an event for me. It feels like the companies know what they need to do to impress at E3 now and games don't fall flat on stage thanks to the carefully controlled environments they are shown in which was very therapeutic before seeing how much shilling goes on year round. The hype is gone because all the heavy hitters don't give a fuck about E3 and the few which remain will show a cinematic trailer and wait two years before we get to see a carefully controlled optiminum playthrough of it.

I really have very little interest this year in everything shown and that includes Zelda.
>>
>>341515531
It didn't flip it was just forgotten after 3 months, but at that point it already made it's money back.
#feelthebern
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.