[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No Morrowind thread? Let's change that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: ash.jpg (69 KB, 591x604) Image search: [Google]
ash.jpg
69 KB, 591x604
No Morrowind thread? Let's change that
>>
>>341510214
First for levitation pants and spears.
>>
File: 1310571199397.jpg (22 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
1310571199397.jpg
22 KB, 400x250
>tfw had to make a spell that lets me cast other spells because they were so insane
>>
>>341512169
>had to make a spell that lets me cast other spells

Ah, if only horse armor never happened...
>>
>finish morrowind with one character
>doing all questlines except the temple and imperial cult
>got fired from the EEC
>start a new character to rush doing the EEC questline and the hircine branch of bloodmoon
>get one shot by draugr
>>
>>341512169
I call bullshit.
Fortigying magicka would fuck you up since it costs more to fortify it than what you gain.
Unless you're abusing the mechanics.
Asshole.
>>
>>341513179
did you forget what potions are, nigga
>>
>>341513179
Actually, I was fortifying the skill. Like Destruction or Alteration.
>>
>>341513402
Holy fucking shit, did you fortify your magicka several times while drinking potions to cast another fortify and drink some more until you can get 1500 magicka in blow it all on the biggest fireball ever?

>>341513569
Oh, that's disapointing.
Nothing beats 100 Fired damage for 10 seconds in a 50 ft radious.
Mind the backblast, asshole.
>>
File: 1425600802701.jpg (8 KB, 251x240) Image search: [Google]
1425600802701.jpg
8 KB, 251x240
>>341513717
>Holy fucking shit, did you fortify your magicka several times while drinking potions to cast another fortify and drink some more until you can get 1500 magicka in blow it all on the biggest fireball ever?
No, I just cast 0 poison damage on myself for what feels like forever. I called it Bad Burrito.
>>
>>341513995
Hygiene mod before the hygiene mod appeared.
Nice.

Joking aside, I was wondering how Illusion spells work on Morrowind.
Last time I played it I only made a mage with the target of casting the biggest fireball ever.
And so I did, and Vivec died screaming.

Now I went and played Oblivion and broke it with Illusion. It's absolutely hilarious with "Dominate Human up to level 25" and 100% spell efficiency, since it can dominate anything (except for guards) and then added inbisility to spells. The game is pretty much broken and I don't even have enchantments yet. I just watch niggas go crazy arround me and killing their comrades or go invisible for hours.

How does Illusion work in Morrowind? Same shit? I'm mostly afraid of it because I don't remember a lot of enemies clustered together, so dominating them might not be a good idea.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.