[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, did you kill him or not, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 39
File: NGB_Kenny_Wellington_Arrival.png (787 KB, 689x899) Image search: [Google]
NGB_Kenny_Wellington_Arrival.png
787 KB, 689x899
So, did you kill him or not, /v/?
>>
Yes because he was a fucking lunatic.
>>
OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD
>>
>>341509412
I didn't play all of season 2 because it's shit
>>
Fuck him and his boat
>>
>>341509616
He did nothing wrong
>>
No, because as unstable as he was at least he had Clem's and the baby's best intentions in mind.
Both his endings are much better than either of Jane's endings, so yeah.
>>
>>341509412
Yeah, by the end of the game all he did was scream and discuss with everyone else, while looking like he was having a massive breakdown. I didn't even know that it was possible to make him survive. His endings were definitely the better ones.
>>
>>341509412
didn't play past S1 but now I might if it means I get to kill kenny
>>
>>341509795
This
Jane's just some bitch Clem barely knew, Kenny was with her since the beggining
>>
>>341509412
No

And he was always right
>>
I forgave Kenny of everything at the end. He loved Clem, AJ and Lee too. He had a hard fucking life
>>
I killed the fucker
>>
File: 1409347585307.jpg (214 KB, 996x1292) Image search: [Google]
1409347585307.jpg
214 KB, 996x1292
I still don't understand how the choice between Kenny and the new folks from S2 is any choice at all.
The one new character are all a bunch of dumb, incompetent nobodies who barely know Clem and who consistently fuck up, make shitty decisions and always feel like they're two steps away from throwing Cleb to the wolves. Kenny is a real royal bro who knows what he's doing.

When that choice to pick next to who do you sit during dinnertime in that skiing lounge came up, I couldn't slam that "Kenny" button fast enough. How the fuck did it continue being a 'dilemma' for 3 entire episodes when siding with Kenny is so fucking obvious? What kind of drooling idiot actually picked Jane?
>>
File: NGB_Wellington_Arrival.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
NGB_Wellington_Arrival.png
2 MB, 1366x768
Now for a better question: Did you enter Wellington or not?
>>
File: what the fuck happened.jpg (423 KB, 1100x750) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck happened.jpg
423 KB, 1100x750
I killed him so that there could be no possible way I had to do the exact same story arc beat for beat with him for a third time. Somewhere around Episode 4 I had basically given up on this season (I think it was Nick's bullshit death followed quickly be Sarah's even more bullshit second death), so I think I was just trying to get it over with at this point.

As good a moment as it was when he returned in Episode 2, the rest of the Season suffered big time because literally every other character was thrown to the curb to focus on Kenny. And fuck the ending of Season 2. It just derails every thread into people arguing "WAIFUFAG VS BOATGODFAG" instead of people acknowledging what a mess the entire Season became.
>>
>>341511821
They'll probably bring in the pregnant bitch for S3.
>>
>>341510892
The worst thing they did was kill Pete off so early, as he was the only one of the new cast that most people actually liked. Probably would have made for a more interesting dynamic to have Pete Vs Kenny in a Best Uncle battle as the main rivalry.
>>
>>341512143
She's dead yo
>>
File: 1364096543348.png (167 KB, 287x415) Image search: [Google]
1364096543348.png
167 KB, 287x415
>>341509412
Why would I kill the group's best hope for survival?
>>
>>341511609
I didn't, and while it might be selfish it's because I would take family over safety any day.
>>
>>341510892
I feel like they could have maybe have worked out the Kenny vs Luke angle better for the end if they had kept it going, but then just randomly having Jane shove in like that didn't help at all. I probably would have kept Kenny over Luke anyways, but with Jane it was a no brainer.
>>
I just hope S3 has more gameplay than just "press w" and "click this button". I like the story, the characters, everything really, expect the fact that there is almost no gameplay.

Who else cried during the scene where Clem dreams she's with Lee again?
>>
File: 1452466166747.jpg (14 KB, 304x294) Image search: [Google]
1452466166747.jpg
14 KB, 304x294
>>341509412
>killing the only one you can trust
>>
>>341512738
If anything, TT's trend seems to be having less and less actual gameplay with each consecutive game. They're just happy making interactive movies now. I'm pretty sure that Borderlands game had exactly two walkable areas in the entire "game".
>>
File: wasted.jpg (145 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wasted.jpg
145 KB, 1280x720
He was a cuck, he had to die
>>
>>341513160
No he wasn't
>>
>>341509412
No. Of course not.

I didn't give up the sanctuary for him either though. I let him get Clem and the Baby to safety, then we said our goodbyes.

Boatmaster Extreme was too good for this world. I hope he's sailing the seven seas in peace now.
>>
Kenny is loyal to me, I'm loyal to Kenny. Jane is a flake.
>>
>>341512738
I didn't cry, but it hurt me deep down the entire time.

>Promise you'll never leave

Just, man. Got me right deep down in the feels. I did tear up when Kenny is begging you to stay at Wellington the first time though, just like I did the first time through S1's ending.

On a different note, I fucking hate how it's obvious that he's just going to be dead in the first ten minutes of S3, if they even keep him alive for it. He'll die and then all those memories will be pushed aside for the new guy.
>>
File: nanoyosa.jpg (51 KB, 506x588) Image search: [Google]
nanoyosa.jpg
51 KB, 506x588
>>341513102
>2016
>wanting gameplay
>>
>>341513363
>>Promise you'll never leave
;-;
>>
File: 1376542994371.gif (433 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
1376542994371.gif
433 KB, 500x275
>>341510892
Honestly we're kind of two sides of the same coin on this one, Anon.

Kenny was my bro, he was my bro in Season 1 even if we butted heads from time to time, and he was my bro in Season 2. I sat with him and talked him down and tried to work around his lunacy the whole road.

But when it came down to it, when my gun was pointed at Jane and Kenny struggling all I could think was how Kenny had devolved since we'd first met him.

Because Jane was right, the Wasteland lifestyle was make or break, it made her, she was good at living in that fashion, so was Lee, so is Clem. Kenny was a shadow of his former self, an etching on a cave wall. Losing his family shattered him and turned him rabid. Every bit of inner-group conflict was centered around Kenny, every bit of inter-group conflict was centered around Kenny.

He was always a hot-heat, but his terribly decision making was literally getting everyone else killed and was leading him down the path to self-destruction.

Jane wasn't perfect, she'd fucked up before, but she was sane. And she cared about Clem. Sure she went around proving that Kenny was dancing on a knife edge in a shitty way, but he was an exposed nerve, totally raw.

I shot Kenny BECAUSE he was my bro, he needed putting down before he got what was left of the people he loved killed. Kenny thanked me at the end, he knew he'd gone rotten.

I wish it hadn't needed doing, but I stand by that being the right call. Bro's look after each other, and Kenny needed someone to find an end for him.

It'll gut me, him not being in Season 3 for my main playthrough, but based Boatman's with Katya and Duck now, maybe not in a better place, but it could hardly be worse than where he was before.
>>
File: 1454853979505.jpg (41 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1454853979505.jpg
41 KB, 500x500
>implying jane won't abandon you at the first danger spotted
>>
i'd kill them both if the game let me. so i'll just kill this retard. he was retarded as fuck in season 1 and never made up for it being punished kenny in season 2. so he can fuck off to hell. same with that sjw kike jane. she was constantly stupid and putting people in danger.
>>
>>341512730
This x1000
Luke v Kenny would have actually been a hard fucking choice for me.
Luke always tried to do what was best and managed to keep a calm head, but was always too worried about if the group would agree, while Kenny always DID what was best and took all the shit from the pissbabies in the group and thus went off on them more often than not. They were the same, but also different.
I honestly don't know how it would have played out if it was Luke v Kenny.
Luke would never have left the baby in a fucking frozen car, that's for damn sure.
>>
>>341513697
just let him kill her then shoot him
>>
>>341513683
She tries to save the autistic chick if you tell her to.
>>
File: marlboromaniniraq.jpg (40 KB, 549x396) Image search: [Google]
marlboromaniniraq.jpg
40 KB, 549x396
>>341513914
WHY GOD WHY

The hot austistic chick.. fucking why did she have to die like that. Why couldn't I save her
>>
>>341513703
If Luke had been kept as the other choice then I feel like they would have had to come up with a real dilemma then. Since Kenny was my bro in both seasons it was stupid that she kept trying to get me on her side while trying to antagonize him and then 'losing' the baby. OFC I'm going to stick by my friend over some bitch.

I don't know what angle they could have used for Luke, but it could have been a much harder choice.
>>
>>341513914
After Clem basically BEGS for her, yes
I wouldn't trust anyone who left her own sister for dead
>>
>>341513697
I love to see people claiming Kenny was an asshole in Season 1. Always lets me know they tried to use CPR on a soon-to-be Tank.
>>
>>341513629
>Jane wasn't perfect, she'd fucked up before, but she was sane
>Jane was sane

>Kidnapped a baby, left it to freeze in a car without telling a soul, and planned to use this kidnapping as a means to show Clem how "dangerous" Kenny could be.

You fell for the Jane meme. She deliberately orchestrated a situation to make Kenny lose it (insulting his family, pretending the new light of his life had just died, shitalking him) and you went right ahead and killed Kenny for defending himself against the psycho that attacked him. She put everyone (and especially) the babies life in danger and YOU have the guts to call her sane.

She was a fucking nutcase that was desperate to prove that Kenny had lost it because she needed her new sister.
>>
File: big boat.png (181 KB, 323x384) Image search: [Google]
big boat.png
181 KB, 323x384
>siding with le strong woman over big boat
>>
>Can't save Sarah
WHY GO WHY I WANTED THEM TO BE A LESBIAN COUPLE
JUST THINK ABOUT IT
TEEN CLEM X SARAH
>>
File: fuck off.jpg (45 KB, 300x303) Image search: [Google]
fuck off.jpg
45 KB, 300x303
>>341509412
Wish I could kill every single character in that fucking overrated "game" because all of them are prick assholes. Except Carly but, she died because of the crazy bug that all so often bites characters in this shit franchise.
>>
>>341514712
>being a memer
>>
>>341514660
wow calm down man chill brofist
>>
File: flowchart.png (11 KB, 108x239) Image search: [Google]
flowchart.png
11 KB, 108x239
I feel like Telltale is limiting themselves. They should adopt the route systems visual novels use, giving us completely unique paths and branches you can go down. Unique environments, unique dialogue, unique characters, different perspectives on events. Ya know, the good shit

But that would be work wouldn't it ;)
>>
The first minute of this video make me lose my shit every time
Thank you based flimsii
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGBJSo_HYjk
>>
File: Doug_(Video_Game).png (173 KB, 362x468) Image search: [Google]
Doug_(Video_Game).png
173 KB, 362x468
Did you Save him or Carly?
I saved doug because he seemed like a bro, and carly was a bit of a bitch
>>
>>341515118
Doug was a bro, and he died like a bro. He will be missed.
>>
File: reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (4 KB, 194x200) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg
4 KB, 194x200
>>341514660
>jane pulls out a knife in a fist fight slashes up kenny and then expects you to shoot kenny when she gets it taken from her
serves you right cunt
>>
>>341515118
Doug
Because I thought the woman with the gun and only one zombie on her leg would be able to handle herself compared to the guy with like 3 zombies on him
>>
>>341514753
>tfw actively antagonizing Sarah because I had enough of her autism

Felt pretty damn great.
>>
>>341515305
Exactly
>>
>>341515292
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>341515118
Carly.
Carly knows how to use a gun.
>>
>>341511609
Nope. Walked away with Kenny into the sunset. It was fucking beautiful and some of the best writing in a videogame I had ever witnessed. Truly the best ending.
>>
>>341515118
I was new to the game and I thought the choices would actually matter, so I picked Carley since she was the gun girl
>>
>>341515636
She actually pops a guy that you have to shoot yourself with doug in the shootout with the bandits. Which is still extremely lame.
>>
>>341515626
This
Fuck Wellington
Fuck not being with Kenny
That place sounded sketchy as fuck and I know I'm safe with based Kenny
>>
>>341514660
We all already knew how dangerous Kenny was, he was a fucking train wreck for the entire Season. And the baby thing was fucking stupid, I agree, that's not excusable, but at the end of the day, the baby was fine and Kenny did immediately try to murder Jane.

He didn't even let her get her "story" out, sure she was chatting shit but it's not like she said "chucked the baby at the munchers to get away lol" she was saying how they overwhelmed he and got the baby, which logically could have happened to anyone. Scary and sad but understandable. Kenny didn't care, he immediately charged her with intent to kill.

Jane, for the most part, made decisions that made sense for a survivalist. Kenny let his emotions rule him and he lost his shit all time at the drop of a hat, he was a gang war waiting to happen over any minor shit.

Kenny wasn't getting better, he'd lead Clem and the baby to oblivion sooner or later. Buddy needed putting down.
>>
File: 1447387102233.jpg (21 KB, 540x543) Image search: [Google]
1447387102233.jpg
21 KB, 540x543
How will Season 3's ending be retconned?
>>
>>341515960
>train wreck
He got stressed after Sarita died and he took that fucking slavshit hostage
He wasn't dangerous at all, he cared about Clem and the baby above all else
Behead those who insult Kenny
>>
File: Kenny.jpg (241 KB, 2502x1435) Image search: [Google]
Kenny.jpg
241 KB, 2502x1435
He's a psychopath but he's loyal as fuck to Clem, hell he'd even die for her. Why would I ever choose anyone else?
>>
>>341515984
whoops meant season 2's ending to open season 3
>>
>>341515305
Same
Blew my mind when she died, I thought I'd made the obvious choice and they'd both get out.
First telltale game, I know better now.
>>
>>341515984
Just use your saves bro
>>
>>341515027
The problem here is the episodic nature they release these in. Even if each episode only branched you off once, Episode 5 would need to be 16 times the size of Episode 1.

They can't even figure out how to keep a character who can maybe die in an earlier episode relevant, and you think they can handle doing tons of paths?
>>
Who /savekennyandgotowellington/ here?
>>
>>341516101
Dude do you not remember how aggressive and twitchy he was before Sarita died? Kenny was a timebomb.
>>
>>341509412

I loathed Jane, so I didn't kill him.

Like, why the fuck would I EVER trust Jane above him? Kenny was my bro, all the way to the end. He never let Lee down, and he never let me down.
>>
File: Lollipop-chainsaw-4.png (1 MB, 1277x716) Image search: [Google]
Lollipop-chainsaw-4.png
1 MB, 1277x716
>>341509412
The fact people still talk about this 3 years later kind of proves it was a good ending.
>>
>>341515960
Jane doesn't offer any kind of explanation ever though. She just says it's an accident. If she said something along the lines of her actually being overwhelmed by walkers or getting lost in the snow then it would be one thing. She had chances to try and elaborate, to place the blame anywhere else but on herself. While she was being attacked, before hand, she didn't try to offer any kind of solution. She'll insult him, but not try to claim her innocence? Sketch as hell man.

I didn't like that he jumped straight to attacking her, but I also would understand why. If I was a parent and someone was just like 'heeeeey, lost your kid' then I would be fucking pissed too. Then she tells you to stay out of it, only to ask you for help later when she's getting her ass kicked? Fuck that.
>>
File: 1445401561283.gif (914 KB, 200x113) Image search: [Google]
1445401561283.gif
914 KB, 200x113
>>
>>341515960
>Kenny wasn't getting better, he'd lead Clem and the baby to oblivion sooner or later. Buddy needed putting down.

Or you could have him get them to Wellington, realize he's too broken to raise them, and have him walk off into the sunset.

You're judging a man who was genuinely happy at the start of S2. It wasn't until your group murdered one of his friends, got his wife killed, got him beaten within an inch of his life, distrusted him with Wellington and trust fucking ARVO when he said time and time again that was a shit idea.

Even after that, it took the direct insult of his family, a lie about a dead baby AND pulling a knife on him to have him "lose it." Don't know about you, but i'd say he was a saint for keeping it together as long as he did.
>>
>>341516458
Kenny did literally nothing wrong
He never made me feel unsafe for Clem
>>
>>341515118
Saved Doug.

Carly seemed to be trying to blackmail the black male by dangling over his head the whole "I know your secret" thing. So I may have figured it would be a good way to clean my plate. But then talking to Doug after it and finding out Larry knew anyway kind of made me feel like shit. From that point on, I decided I would just try to save everybody no matter what they had done.

Saving Doug makes the scene with Lilly a bit harder to make IMO. She really doesn't mean to shoot Doug, and that made the choice a bit harder. Had I saved Carly and Lilly had just shot her so coldly, I probably would have left her on the side of the road. Though in return, you get the annoying fact that you can't reveal your secret to the group.
>>
File: Sony Just.jpg (76 KB, 580x670) Image search: [Google]
Sony Just.jpg
76 KB, 580x670
>>341515984
>Chose the Kenny bro lets stay together end

>Mfw he dies off screen like that woman off season 1 and 2
>>
>>341516458
Pretty normal for the situation, honestly. Like, I'm surprised more people aren't like that in the game after losing their family and stuff. Sure a lot of people think they would really be able to handle it, but it can get to you. Recovery takes time, and all things considered he was doing a pretty good job at it. Anytime he snapped/hurt my Clem he apologizes and other then that it was never an unsafe vibe from him.

The guy takes a beating and gets maimed in the process for Clem, doesn't hold it against her and continues to try and protect her and AJ. Dude is willing to give up supplies just for your continued safety. He might be psycho, but he's our psycho dammit. S3 be dammed, we are a cool family surviving together now.
>>
File: image.png (21 KB, 325x265) Image search: [Google]
image.png
21 KB, 325x265
>>341509412
>mfw when I killed Kenny, told Jane to fuck off and went my own way

j-just
>>
>>341516982
>tfw Carly was supposed to have a romance with Lee
>tfw you're small
>>
File: 1448690867194.jpg (88 KB, 1153x692) Image search: [Google]
1448690867194.jpg
88 KB, 1153x692
>killing or abandoning your bro

Degenerates
>>
File: NGB_Bonnie_Firepit.png (978 KB, 688x896) Image search: [Google]
NGB_Bonnie_Firepit.png
978 KB, 688x896
>>341509412
How satisfying was it when you finally figured out the trick to kill this bitch?

I always hated her from the very being and kept being rude whenever I could.
>>
>>341517849
he ain't your bro, bro.

he is a megalomaniac who is on a constant power trip and is racist
>>
>>341518009
hated her in 400 days. she's just one of those beta fags who will turn on their friends when they see someone being a bully
>>
>>341518009
She was the worst character from the Spin-Off, so of course she was the only one who joined the main cast.
>>
>>341517410
Kenny was getting progressively worse over the course of season 2 and you are willfully ignorant of this fact. We get it, you like him, but he is a fictional character, he does not need you defending him.
>>
File: 1441933052063.png (67 KB, 449x1197) Image search: [Google]
1441933052063.png
67 KB, 449x1197
>>341516982
>Blackmail the black male
>>
>>341518338
of course kenny doesn't need defending. he needs a boat.
>>
>>341518338
No he fucking wasn't. Did you even play season 1? He was a hotheaded prick in that one, too. The whole, "Kenny was clearly slipping," thing might have worked a lot better if that wasn't his character from episode 1.
>>
>>341518186
>>341518331
Never played the spin off just felt like I should hate her for some reason
>>
File: clem.jpg (36 KB, 602x773) Image search: [Google]
clem.jpg
36 KB, 602x773
>>341518024
>Kenny is racist
>Married a cheesemonger
>Dated an indian
>Best friend was black
>trusted Mike more than Bonnie
>Clementine and AJ are more important to him than anyone else
>But he's racist for one remark he made to lee and then immediately apologized for
>>
>>341518869
she kills someone so she can hook up with her man then she joins the evil gang.
>>
File: [Hug Kenny].gif (3 MB, 350x349) Image search: [Google]
[Hug Kenny].gif
3 MB, 350x349
>>341516216
I just want actual branches dammit! Like staying at the department store, or abandoning the cabin to meet up with Luke later, or meeting with Arvo and his group under different circumstances. Shit like that.

>>341518869
Made the right choice, drug addict and she wants to fug someone else's man.
>>
>>341518969
>>Best friend was black
Are you implying Lee? Because it was obvious Lee was just putting up with his cracker ass
>>
>>341518969
but muh russian who jane was also a shitbag to
>>
>>341519160
Different anon but my Lee cared for Kenny and was upset when we lost him with Ben.
>>
>>341519414
that's just basic human compassion anon. nobody would be cheering for someone's death unless they had mental problems
>>
>>341519543
you mean captain rape? yeah he certainly did nothing wrong bro
>>
>>341509412
Yeah I did. I backed him up every step of the way despite how obvious it was that he was getting completely unhinged. At the end there was only one choice.

Sorry Kenny.
>>
>>341509616
t. Jane
>>
Huh, so he didn't die in Season 1 in the alley? I never got around to starting Season 2, even though I own it. Think I'll go do that over the next few days.

I found Kenny to be an absolute cunt on my first and only playthrough of Season 1. I just started treating him like utter shit after like the billionth time he called me out on something stupid, and found it amusing they tried to make his death emotional.

As I want to import a save, I'll probably go through Season 1 again first and try to keep Kenny loyal and as healthy as possible. I mean, when i was playing through the first time, I never imagined he might be the last person Clem had left in Season 2.

I'll probably side with him in whatever this conflict is for that reason alone.
>>
>>341509412
Yes,because he wanted to die.
>>
>>341519537
Even if it was just through circumstances Lee go along with Kenny well in my play through. He acts sassy towards other characters like Doug and Ben, so it's not like he treats everyone that same. Not to mention he isn't scared to call Lilly a bitch or to call out Larry. Just because they might not have before doesn't mean Lee wouldn't consider him a friend then.
>>
>>341519891
What incidents specifically made it obvious that was becoming completely unhinged?
>>
>>341509412
>People murdered the man who took a beating to protect you, gave himself up from a good sniper position to protect you ad forgave you for cutting his girlfriends arm off, to save the woman who left her own sister to die

Because uh she's more trust worthy I guess?
>>
>>341520436
The way he fucking lost it over every god damn thing. The way he even blames Clem when Sarita died. Imagine if it wasn't Clem, he'd damn near strangle the cunt.
>>
>>341520436
his unsatiable lust for revenge

taking things out on people for no raisin
>>
>>341519162
He was right about Arvo tho
>>
>>341511609
>>341515626
Fucking this.
>Killing your last friend in the world
>Leaving your last friend in the world to be with strangers in some base

Stuck with my nigga Kenny all the way. Best ending. I hope Janefags enjoy their half destroyed convenience store.
>>
File: 1433859922042.jpg (17 KB, 233x269) Image search: [Google]
1433859922042.jpg
17 KB, 233x269
>>341518009
>be nice as ice to this cunt
>only negative thing I say is that the jacket is ugly
>talk to her after Luke dies
>"FUCK YOU CLEMENTINE THIS IS YOUR FAULT"
bish
>>
File: 123423435.jpg (17 KB, 362x362) Image search: [Google]
123423435.jpg
17 KB, 362x362
>>341521107
I hope kennyfags enjoy him being not canon after Clem canonically kills him.
>>
>>341509412
Killed Kenny, left Jane, abandoned the series due to the terrible writing.
>>
File: TWD_S3.jpg (262 KB, 575x416) Image search: [Google]
TWD_S3.jpg
262 KB, 575x416
>>341509412
STANDING ON THE EDGE......
>>
File: 1432788082313.jpg (81 KB, 579x616) Image search: [Google]
1432788082313.jpg
81 KB, 579x616
>>341518009
>Couple takes her in
>Help her over her withdrawal from crack
>Returns the favor by sleeping with the husband like a whore
>fast forward
>little girl gives you supplies
>come back with your crew to kidnap em from their safe place
>cant save luke because its very dangerous
>fucking berates you for not doing a thing im 12 the fuck?
>then backstabs you for the russian fag

The only time I ever rolled back a save just to see her die.
>>
>>341520830
>>341520881
He behaved identically in season 1.

He blames Ben for when Duck dies. He closes up and refuses to talk to you after Duck dies. He'll fight you if you go about this the wrong way. He bitches whenever you or anyone else disagrees with him. He kills Larry before it's confirmed that he's died.

There's literally nothing to indicate that Kenny is anything more than a short tempered asshole. He understands that he makes mistakes sometimes, he's just slow to change and apologize. The fact that he can get over the shit Ben pulled and even sacrifice himself in an attempt to save him shows that.

Kenny lost far more in Season 1 and still came back from it than what happened in season 2. The idea that somehow he's different now is retarded, based only on the uninformed ramblings of your new group who have never traveled with Kenny before and know nothing about him.
>>
>>341520830
>Kenny has a lust for revenge
Against who? Carver? The guy that would follow your group to the end of the earth until you were all dead? Because his concern for Clem overrode his "lust" for revenge against Arvo, who shot her.
>>
>>341509791
literally does everything wrong.
>>
>>341522104
>He blames Ben for Duck
Most likely because it was Ben's fault.
Just a guess though. Didn't bother reading the rest of this post.
>>
>>341522658
No, it wasn't. If Ben hadn't been buying off the raiders they would have been attacked a long time ago. Did the attack allow zombies to get inside the motel camp and bite Duck? Yes. But there's zero way you can blame a single person for that confluence of events. It's a perfect storm.

When you live in a zombie apocalypse with murder gangs extorting you for supplies, people will get hurt. Pretending as though there's a meaningful difference between Kenny's misplaced anger in season 1 and that same misplaced anger in season 2 is stupid.
>>
>>341523107
If Ben wasn't retarded he'd have bought them off once then told the group once they fucked off what was going down and that they need to decide how to handle it.
>>
>>341523107
Ben could have at least warned the group about it to. He was taking the drugs in secret and causing the strife. Ben is just a teenager in all of this so it's not like he fully understood everything either, not to mention the fear of his friend being with the bandits and wanting to keep the current group safe. He still should have informed them of the danger though, because what would they have done if they ran out of medicine and nothing left to offer?
>>
>>341521314
Right and even if he didn't he would probably brake down at the sign of trouble then you would have to kill him anyway.
>>
>>341523326
>>341523573
Ben making mistakes doesn't mean he's to blame for Duck's death. Kenny wasn't pissed because Ben didn't make smarter tactical decisions in dealing with bandits. He was pissed because Duck is dead and he was looking for someone to pin it on. There's no difference between this and how he treats Clem following Sarita's death.

You're acting as though Kenny was behaving rationally in the former instance and irrationally in the second. He wasn't. He was just pissed off and wanting to take it out on someone. Any excuse would be sufficient.
>>
>>341523985
Ben is indirectly responsible for Duck and Katjaa's death you sensitive little flower
He blamed Clem for Sarita's death out of anger, and later admits this and begged her for forgiveness.
Fuck you, Ben apologist.
>>
>>341523985
I'm not saying it's completely right, I'm just saying it's understandable. Grief is a terrible and awful thing, and it's natural to want to blame someone for it regardless if they were just trying to do their best to help.
With Ben it was more directly his fault, but that doesn't really put him in the wrong either. If he had told the group then they could have planned for the bandits, but then Lee took the supplies from their spot and they got pissed and attacked unannounced. If Ben had informed the group they might have been able to prepare or leave before that happened and no one would have gotten bit.

With Clem he only blames you in the immediate aftermath of Sarita's death. Is it Clem's fault? No. Does she deserve it? Hell no. Was Kenny wrong for it? Yeah, he was. And he realizes it once he gets the chance to mourn and calm down. I've seen people lose family and friends and everyone acts differently. Some people grieve in tears, some in anger, others are shocked and don't know how to deal with it or they just try to pretend everything is fine.
If a friend lashes out at you while you try to help, of course it's going to hurt. That doesn't mean you should push them away though. If Kenny continued to be angry and blame Clem for her death then it would be a problem, but not even 24 hours later he apologizes and asks her to forgive him. Never again does he blame her for what happened or think it's her fault. He does have a temper other times, but it's never actual anger at you.
>>
File: 1398312539427.jpg (79 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1398312539427.jpg
79 KB, 1280x720
>>341509412

I did

Regretted it immediately after

Also FUCK Jane.

>Begs for my forgiveness
>Stay silent because I assume Clem will just walk away from her
>She does
>JANE FUCKING FOLLOWS HER
>I GOT JANE'D

I'VE NEVER BEEN SO FUCKING MAD BEFORE

FUCK YOU TELLTALE AND YOUR SHITTY WRITING, STAYING SILENT DOES NOT MEAN "ok I forgive you for tricking me into killing my surrogate father's best friend" YOU FUCKING STUPID FUCKS
>>
>>341524312
What the fuck are you talking about? Ben is responsible for making an extremely dangerous situation marginally less dangerous. The bandits weren't going to just leave them alone. Ben negotiated a tenuous peace between the two groups. He absolutely went about it in a stupid way, but pretending as though this is deserving of blame for the inadvertent bite suffered by Duck and the even more removed suicide by Katjaa is beyond retarded.

The entire point of this argument is to demonstrate that Kenny has not "lost it" in season 2. He's always been quick to anger and has no problem with placing the full blame on people who didn't intentionally or directly harm anyone.
>>
File: 1445794750056.jpg (5 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
1445794750056.jpg
5 KB, 208x250
>>341509412
yes

he was nothing but a pawn who had long outlived his usefulness
>>
>>341524781
I don't know why you're arguing with me then. The whole point was that Kenny gets angry at others when people he cares about die. Even if those other people aren't fully deserving of that anger.

I was never claiming that Ben and Clem are equally as culpable in the respective deaths or that the two scenarios are literally the same.
>>
>>341509412
Yes. And I'd do it again. His family sucked, and so did he.
>>
>>341517712
She liked doug.
>>
>>341524943
>It's okay, Ben. You didn't mean to indirectly kill my wife and child and force us to leave our home without gathering supplies. Water under the bridge, man. Wanna beer?
Fuck off.
I guess Lee was also in the wrong for getting pissed at Ben for leaving Clementine to die in Savannah, too? And Ben is also not to blame for Brie getting killed after removing the axe from the door handle in Crawford?
>>
>>341513629
Except Kenny wasn't a shadow, he was literally right about everything every single time. They wanted to go back, but the store was overrun and ultimately proved to be a bad idea. He wanted to go to Wellington which they all insisted didn't exist. Except it did, and they would take AJ and Clementine. He was suspicious of the Russian kid that tried to rob them while everyone else immediately forgot the gunfight that they were in. And ultimately, the Ruskie robbed them and shot Clementine.

The rest of the group chafed and whined about Kenny being in control, but it didn't make him less right.
>>
>>341514632
It gets even funnier when you consider most of these people don't understand how CPR works and why there was nothing that could've possibly been done to save Larry's life under those circumstances.
>>
People ITT killed Kenny? You bastards.
>>
>>341525183
I was just trying to get the point across that Kenny getting angry in the wake of two deaths isn't something absurd or pointing to him completely losing it. That may have gotten lost in my text and that's my fault.

Imagine how pissed Lee would have gotten if Clem had died. What if Ben or someone else hadn't been able to save her, even if it wasn't their fault? He would have gotten rightfully pissed too. Christa just went and shot that teenager after finding Omid, no questions about it. Becca advocated for Carver's beating after losing Alvin.

> Pretending as though there's a meaningful difference between Kenny's misplaced anger in season 1 and that same misplaced anger in season 2 is stupid.

That kind of implies that the two situations are similar though, my fault for reading it wrong if I am.
>>
>>341513703
Nah, fuck Luke. First time you meet him he throws your semi-conscious ass on the ground and refuses to take you back to camp. Not a great first impression. And when people are deciding whether to shoot you, it's PETE that's arguing against it, not Luke.

And when Luke's group gets Matthew and Walter killed and Kenny and Sarita imprisoned, and THEN Luke's plan that HE botches gets Kenny half beaten to death, Luke's plan is to leave wounded Kenny and Sarita behind so they can escape that night. When Sarita gets pissed because they're only there because of Luke, his answer is basically "them's the breaks."

Choosing between Luke and Kenny was never an issue for me.
>>
>>341526475
Kill yourself you insensitive prick.
>>
>>341509412
I didn't. I killed the bitch instead.

The moment she started flapping her gob was the moment I thought to myself, "if the opportunity presents itself, kill this bitch."

And I did. And I didn't regret it. There's a reason why she's by herself and drifting from group to group, and she needs to die before she's by herself all over again.
>by killing Clem when it becomes inconvenient

He was willing to die for Clem--the same couldn't be said about the bitch. That's why she needed to die. Bitches like her are the type that would get pregnant, but not take responsibility and get an abortion because it's inconvenient. If humanity is to rebuild society, people like her needs to die off/get killed off.

But they're trying to make you hate him, and pick the horrible human being over him. But you know better than that. At least I hope you do.
>>
>>341526891
y-you too..
>>
>>341509412
You kidding? of course i killed the shit out of that fucking hick
>>
>>341509412
Yep. Jane never explicitly said she killed the kid and he just threw himself at Jane. Ready to kill. He was unhinged. He wasn't built for that world. Everything gets to him. He would have lost it worse further down the road anyway. He's in a better place now.
>>
>>341521756
>Teen clementine
My dick is diamonds
>>
>>341525953
How are either of those scenarios equivalent to bargaining for peace? Are you legitimately retarded?
>>
Killed him.

Not because I sided with Jane, but because I thought continuing north was the worst option to take in that situation. No one knew where Wellington was, if it actually existed or was just rumor, and there was little left in the way off supplies. Hell, the truck didn't even have a full tank of gas left in it. Continuing north under these conditions without any degree of certainty felt like absolute madness compared to going back to where there was known and relative safety.

That said, fuck Jane. Have no trust or love for her in the slightest.
>>
File: AmTR_Arvo_You'll_Regret_That.png (790 KB, 592x767) Image search: [Google]
AmTR_Arvo_You'll_Regret_That.png
790 KB, 592x767
More urgently, are we going to get to kill this shit kicker in episode 3?
>>
>>341526660
>That kind of implies that the two situations are similar though, my fault for reading it wrong if I am.
I'm saying the situation doesn't matter because Kenny isn't approaching events as some detached, unbiased observer who is attempting to analyze things in the most objective manner possible.

Kenny isn't mad at Ben because he's examined the events that led to Duck dying and, after careful deliberation, decided that Ben was the primary causal factor. He's mad at Ben because he's emotional and things piss him off easily, especially when it involves the death of a loved one.

My point is that Kenny hasn't changed. You can argue about the merits (or lack thereof) of what Ben did all you want, but that doesn't change who Kenny is or why's he's behaved the way he does in both seasons of the game.
>>
>>341528290
I felt sorry for him at the beggining
But then he fucked everything up, fucking cheeki cunt
>>
>>341525883
until she got blacked
>>
>>341529173
You fell for the "Trust in the Rusk" meme.
>>
>>341527857
I'm arguing with a fucking Ben apologist so I assumed you were the retarded one.
>>
>>341509412
>Maybe we should hold up somewhere through the winter. I mean, it's not like we really have any idea where Wellington is, assuming it exists. Heck, we could have passed it for all we know. "North" isn't very helpful, and we've got few supplies and a newborn.
>GO FUCK YOURSELF
This really annoys me.
The safety of Clem and the baby becomes his whole purpose in life, but he recklessly gambles with their lives on a completely retarded "plan."
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 165x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 165x250
No because I'm not fucking retarded enough to kill my only remaining friend for some dyke that left her own sister to die.
Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.