[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Super Smash Bros. Brawl for the Nintendo Wii:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: SSBB_Cover.jpg (42 KB, 256x360) Image search: [Google]
SSBB_Cover.jpg
42 KB, 256x360
>>
lol.
>>
bet
>>
The reason I avoid hype trains
>>
I still miss the characters we left behind
Wolf and Pokemon Trainer were fun
>>
underrated
>>
File: brawl.jpg (75 KB, 490x316) Image search: [Google]
brawl.jpg
75 KB, 490x316
>>
I think it's fun if you remove Meta Knight
>>
I think it's fun if you mod it with Project M and Brawl Minus.

RIP brawl modding though.
>>
>>341511201
and Ice Climbers!
>>
i think its safe to say that it has/had the best console modding community ever
>>
It is the best Smash for a not-competitive standpoint. Braw was a fucking blast if you just have a bunch of shitters looking to have fun.

It also has the most amount of fanservice.
>>
That game proved to me idiots will defend godawful gameplay choices as long as the game is "hype" and "popular" and has an enormous quantity of characters.

Most Smash fans on /V/ should be playing fucking mugen, because that's all they care about.
>>
>>341511698
Project M Roy was the best character I've ever played in a smash game. Everything just felt right with the character and I haven't found a character to do the same thing Roy did in Smash 4.
>>
>>341506062
PM is objectively the best smash game so this thread is ok
>>
Subspace Emissary is the coolest thing Nintendo has ever done
>>
>>341512194
It's a shame nothing like that will ever happen again.
>>
>>341511841
And chain grabs!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.