[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ENOUGH ABOUT E3, LET'S TALK ABOUT SALES. Is Boxboy any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: nintendo-eShop.jpg (71 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
nintendo-eShop.jpg
71 KB, 640x360
ENOUGH ABOUT E3, LET'S TALK ABOUT SALES.
Is Boxboy any good? Between Dedede's Drum Dash Deluxe, LOZ: Oracle of Seasons, and Oracle of Ages, which one is more worth it? I got My Nintendo Sale bonuses so I'd like to know.
>>
yes, get them all.
>>
Boxboy is best. I like Drum Dash, but I am a big Kirby fan and love rhythm games.
>>
You can get all of them for their lowest price yet, $0, with the freeshop sale :^)
>>
>>341500223
But which one out of DDD and the Oracle games is best?
>>
Only things I would buy are Pogaymon Trading Card Game and Virtue's Last Reward (but I already have it on my Vita).
Pretty lame sale.
>>
>no soul hakers
>no devil summoner
Fucking hell atlus, I already have SMTIV
>>
>>341501489
>Look at me! I pirate all my games am I cool now?

Why piratefags are always like this? No one asked you
I use the freeshop too but that doesn't mean that I have to shitpost in every single thread
>>
>>341502345
Is the TCG any good? Compared to say the Oracle games and DDD Deluxe who would stand out on top?
>>
>>341499779
Dedede's Drum Dash Deluxe iirc is just a slightly bigger version of the same minigame that's included with Triple Deluxe. Oracles games are actual games that you'll get your time and money out of it.
>>
>>341502791
All I know is that the music is pretty dope.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7TiDOt6e2w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caz21XapSiA
>>
>>341503367
Is there any major differences between the Oracle games?
>>
>>341503881
the titles
>>
Story of Seasons or Mario Paper Jam? Do either of them suck?

>>341503881
They are different games. When you beat one game you get a code that you put in the other so you can fight the final final boss.
>>
>>341503881
the titles, puzzles to an extent, and I think the story slightly. I haven't played them since I was a kid so I don't remember too much

If you want Dedede Drum Dash, just buy Triple Deluxe since it was a good game.

>>341504385
Paper Jam was average at best. It played things too safe in a lot of aspects, but I think it improved on things that Dream Team suffered from. The story itself is pretty terrible but the interactions between characters is alright. The game does get repetitive though.

I heard Story of Seasons is just Harvest Moon under a different title, that was from a friend
>>
>>341504816
>just spend 40 dollars on a 7 hour game instead of buying the part you know you'll like

literally what
>>
>nintendo eshop

"no"
>>
I heard that there are specific tiles you can miss if you play a certain oracle game first. Is this true?
>>
>>341499779
>tfw yurop got DK64, Zero Mission and the Zelda DS games off
I'm pretty disappointed with the sale selection here in the states.
>>
>>341501489
Why not use CIAngel?
>>
Any games on sale for the Pii U ?
>>
>>341507309
Use Loadiine
>>
I played Shantae Pirate's Curse and liked it. Is Risky's Revenge worth $5? I heard that game wasn't as good.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.