[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sony games/hardware discussion thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: PSbug.jpg (68 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
PSbug.jpg
68 KB, 640x360
>Are you looking forward to PSVR?
>What are you currently playing?
>What are you excited to get your hands on?
>Will you pick up Neo in the future?
>>
>>341489340
>>341489340

>WAHHHH WHY IS ZELDA GETTING ALL OF the ATTENTION WAHHHH

>I k-know! I'll m-make a Sony thread! Thatll show em!

Pathetic sonynygger
>>
>>341490612
i'm sorry you feel this way
>>
>Sony
>games

Ayyy
>>
>>341490996
>Nier
>Bloodborne
>Uncharted 4
>Spiderman
>Nioh
>Persona 5
>Yakuza 0
>Horizon
>Days gone
>Tomorrow children
>The Last Guardian
>Gravity Rush 2
>Ratchet & Clank
>Dreams
>Ace Combat 7
>Crash Bandicoot 1-3 Remastered
>Detroit
>Dragon Quest Builders
>God Of War
>Ni no Kuni II
>Wild
>Let it die
>King of Fighters XIV
>Star Ocean
>>
>>341491323
>movie games and literal garbage

Lol
>>
>>341491434
>2 posters

So i guess it's just me and you in this thread. Do you have nothing else better to do but shitpost about sony? I'm just trying to talk about video games.
>>
>>341491645

Sonynyggers don't belong on this board...

Here I have a better plave for you

>>>/neogaf/
>>
>>341490612
Fuck off false flagger
>>
>>341491806
BTFOOO
>>
>>341489340
I have zero interest in VR. Though, I'm also still waiting for a game that looks good enough for me to even buy a console.
>>
How much store credit can I get for trading in a ps4 to fucking gamestop ?
>>
>>341490612
Pretty much this.

They're even making up fake red dead and bloodboned 2 rumors . Even sonyggers forgot the boring movie shit they showed
>>
>>341491323
Games thst aren't even out

Lmao
>>
>>341490612
And just like that, another thread ruined

Good job console warriors
>>
File: 1464898891030.jpg (674 KB, 993x954) Image search: [Google]
1464898891030.jpg
674 KB, 993x954
I'm interested and realistically speaking if I get a VR set up it'll probably be PSVR simply because it's that or buy one of the others and upgrade my PC which I simply don't have the money for. But I'm not interested enough to be buying on or near launch anyway.

>What are you currently playing?
Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator, which just came out here.
Deception IV Nightmare Princess on the side.

On PS4:
Odin Sphere Leifthrasir
I Am Setsuna
No Man's Sky
Grow Up (may get on PC)
Final Fantasy XV
The Last Guardian
Watch Dogs 2
Kingdom Hearts II
Wild
BlazBlue Central Fiction
Horizon Zero Dawn
Persona 5
Spiderman
Nier Automata
Gravity Rush 2

Probably more but yeah. Nier and Gravity Rush are by far what I'm most hyped for. The new Gravity Rush gameplay is so god damn perfect and everything I want holy god damn fuck.

On Vita:
God Eater Resurrection + 2
Hatsune Miku Project Diva X
God Wars
Steins Gate 0

On release, probably not. Maybe some time down the line but not deciding this early.
>>
File: 1463950627744.jpg (48 KB, 400x749) Image search: [Google]
1463950627744.jpg
48 KB, 400x749
>>341489340
Considering my favorite vidya franchises are already compatible, yes
Everything that's not a TLOU clone
I didn't buy a PS4 yet because I expected this cucking. We'll see but right now I'd say no, the power upgrade doesn't sound like much, I might just take advantage of the Neo announcement to buy a cheaper PS4 instead.
>>
THE NEO IS GONNA BE A PIECE OF SHIT COMPARED TO THE SCORPIO

I MEAN NOW IT'S 1.3 TFLOPS VS 1.8 TFLOPS

BUT THIS SHIT IS 4 TFLOPS VS 6 FLOPS

WHAT DO WE DO SONYBROS
>>
>>341493826
>Wild

Really glad there are some people that are hype for this. I wonder why it wasn't shown this e3.
>>
>>341489340
How is VR even going to work, its half the price of the vive and apparatntly you need a high end rig to run that.

Can the ps4 manage to support VR play without causing fps drops and motion sickness?
>>
>>341494267
Sometimes a dev just has nothing to show. Or they could be waiting for Gamescom since that's where it was first announced too.

Either way I'm never too worried when a dev goes a while with no news since I just take it to mean the game is still being developed but they've already shown what they wanna show.
>>
>>341494425

Looks like the PSVR will have the benefit of having actual games instead of gimmicky shit.

The fact that RE7 can be played in VR is great, same with Ace Combat.
>>
>>341494425
Yes, simply by turning down the graphic fidelity. It's not rocket science
>>
I still haven't seen enough games to justify a PS4 purchase, let alone PSVR or Neo. I'll wait until the end of the generation again and pick up whatever I can used for cheap to play the one or two games that looked somewhat interesting.
>>
>>341494582
>Or they could be waiting for Gamescom since that's where it was first announced too.

Ahh, that's right. I forgot it was shown at gamescon. Either way the last gameplay footage that was shown looks very interesting.

The idea that you can use every animal to gain an advantage over your enemies/the environment is an interesting feature.
>>
>>341494019

What's a teraflop?
>>
>>341494756
>I still haven't seen enough games to justify a PS4 purchase

Wow really? I think Nier/Persona alone did it for me. Not to mention the announcement of Yakuza 0 coming to the west.

What kind of games do you like anon?
>>
>>341495124
I like many kinds, but lots of Sony franchises I've not played before, so they don't have the nostalgia draw for me. I'd love to experiment more, but with a big backlog already and PS4 being a significant investment of cash, I can't justify the risk yet. I played SMT IV and wasn't really a fan, so Persona doesn't appeal to me, and I played the first Nier a long time ago and didn't like it, though I could probably give it another chance.
>>
>>341495737
Have you ever tried the Yakuza series?
>>
>>341496963
No. It's basically GTA in Japan, right? I'd play it if I had nothing else to try. I'm not a huge fan of GTA, but V is on my backlog just to explore the world.
>>
>>341489340
>I'm absolutely not looking forward to any kind of VR.
>I'm currently playing Dark Souls 3
>I'm excited about the next GoW, the next >Resident Evil, all of that shit.
>I will pick up Neo only if my ps4 breaks.
>>
>>341497429
It's nothing like GTA actually. It's a beat em up in a semi open world city in Japan with tons of mini games and sidequest and a cool story.
>>
>>341497429
>>341497658

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Nzp_vKo3Nk

Here's a pretty cool gameplay video that shows a lot of what it's about.
>>
File: 1 destroyed 1.jpg (52 KB, 218x265) Image search: [Google]
1 destroyed 1.jpg
52 KB, 218x265
>>341489340
SCORPIO
C
O
R
P
I
O
>>
>>341498040
ok?
>>
I've been out of the console game for quite a while.
Should I wait for the Neo to come out before I buy a Playstation or will it really not matter? I've been considering the VR due to Resident Evil 7 but I have a sneaking suspicion it's going to be horrible.
>>
>>341499716

it'll matter as much as the Scorpio, meaning if you don't have a 4K TV it won't do jack shit for you.
>>
File: 1 carlos.jpg (9 KB, 236x172) Image search: [Google]
1 carlos.jpg
9 KB, 236x172
>>341498120
the butthurt is endless
>>
>>341500046
That's cool then. I'm not buying a 2K TV for video games.
Thanks
>>
>>341491323
This is a post exclusive for:
?
>>
>>341500096
Who is butt hurt?
>>
>>341489340
>>Are you looking forward to PSVR?
No, all the VR I tried get me motion sick

>>What are you currently playing?
Bloodborne, UC4, SFV

>>What are you excited to get your hands on?
More SFV shit.

>>Will you pick up Neo in the future?
Only if make SFV runs better
>>
>>341489340
can't wait to see new games for the vita
>>
File: im so fucking bored.jpg (112 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
im so fucking bored.jpg
112 KB, 960x540
>still had the original 500GB hard drive in my PS4 and was just too lazy to replace it
>Wanting pretty much every game they announced at E3 made me stop being lazy and get the 2TB External everyone guts and uses as a replacement
>that feel when all those updates I have to re-download
>>
>>341489340
Not really on account of having a child.

I just bought destiny since it's 51% off. It's alright, but the maps are pretty dull. Too much repetition.

Ace Combat 7.

Possibly, if the neo improves existing games and 4k tv sets continue to drop in price and improve.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.