[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think it's safe to say that everyone's given up on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 299x168
I think it's safe to say that everyone's given up on trying to solve what the axe and finger are used for. Now we just wait for someone a Capcom employee to anonymously leak what the finger/axe are used for.
I'm done trying, I've hit everything in the house, played the tape seven times, set my date to June 1, 2017.

This is shit.
>>
maybe you literally can't do anything with them and capcom just put them in because they thought it was funny
>>
File: revii.png (883 KB, 960x1620) Image search: [Google]
revii.png
883 KB, 960x1620
>>
File: RAgjRLu.jpg (491 KB, 1756x932) Image search: [Google]
RAgjRLu.jpg
491 KB, 1756x932
I still don't understand what this shit is on the wall
>>
File: 1465955703740.jpg (217 KB, 1000x1422) Image search: [Google]
1465955703740.jpg
217 KB, 1000x1422
>>341482510
It's the game.
>>
>>341482510
It's a jigsaw puzzle.
Move the pieces around with the axe until it matches. Will likely upon up whatever the finger is for.
>>
File: 1464663918456.png (121 KB, 325x340) Image search: [Google]
1464663918456.png
121 KB, 325x340
>>341480915
i have no idea what any of this shit is or whatever the kitchen was. how do i even play this bullshit
>>
I don't know why people don't think we won't be revisiting this house in the game at some point. The demo isn't part of the main game, but that doesn't mean this location is totally off limits. The finger / axe will probably play a role in the main game.
>>
>>341483648
I already said that multiple times, but people will just ignore it.
They think this teaser is some deep shit
>>
File: QT#(&T.jpg (12 KB, 249x213) Image search: [Google]
QT#(&T.jpg
12 KB, 249x213
I literally just spent the last hour hacking away at the boarded up door, trying different spots on each and every single board, and nothing fucking happened.
>>
>>341483648
>>341483921
>Days before the games launches on January, the demo is available for everyone, not just ps+ users
>That way, it regains the publicity it now has, and it´s revealed that these two items do something (maybe optional) in the final game, like opening a door for an easter egg or some shit like that
>tfw it´s all a marketing thing, but they won´t say anything to keep the neverbegameover fags making threads about the shape of the axe being similar to some illuminati shit
>>
SOMEONE PLEASE SOLVE THIS SHIT IT'S FUCKING MADDENING ME
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.