[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Detroit: Become Human
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: detroit.jpg (307 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
detroit.jpg
307 KB, 1600x900
This could have been genuinely great if it was like a fixed version of LA Noire, without combat and using superior androids to solve cases plebeian human detectives cannot.

Instead we got a bunch CYOA david cage moviegame shit

When will they learn?
>>
>>341478306
>When will they learn?
When will YOU learn? This is what "gamers" want.
>>
I really just want to see what stupid bullshit Cage does this time
>>
I've no problem with it, I only wonder if, unless the player can be granted more control, wouldn't it be cheaper to literally just film the footage than use motion capture for an end result where the robots look just like people?
>>
Cage games are for people who like them, they aren't going to stop making them like they are
>>
>>341478306
Nah it looks cool, I was afraid that it would be Beyond 2.0 but instead it is Heavy Rain Runner,
>>
>LA Noire, without combat

Bring it on. The combat in LA Noire sucked completely.

I like stuff with robots so I'll probably watch it on youtube. If they do the multiple endings/paths properly this time I might even consider buying it if I also buy a PS4 at some point.
>>
Really he vibes re-awoke what I wanted out for Rainbow 6: Patriots.

You know, that game that was censored out of existence because muh innocent man thrown off a bridge.
>>
>>341478306
It looks like something in the area of The Stanley Parable and what Remember Me could have been, according to the first gamepley trailer.
>>
>>341478306
Well it's a David Cage game, you won't be able to get what you want.
>>
>>341478306
But I love those CYOA stuff from /tg/....
>>
Will he one-up himself?
Is it going to be the most boring David Cage game to date?
>>
>>341478306
Woah, those graphics are so realistically realer that they make screenshots look more literal than our 61FPS eyes could ever at see!

Cool!
>>
Can't wait to see his new take on the noble hobos.
>>
>>341478306

I think quantum dream problem is and has always been gameplay.
The idea of having that much control on the story is great but damn the gameplay of both Heavy rain and Beyond suck balls.

Maybe it could work if they make it like full VR and a camera to capture movement or something.
>>
>>341483574
No, the greatest problem is the stories always turn to shit.
>>
David Cage is like the Tommy Wiseau of gaming.
I can't wait for another hilariously bad game.
>>
>>341482371
>having good visuals is now a meme to /v/
Why bother tbqh.
>>
>>341478306
>When will they learn?
Learn from what? Those games are for a specific audience that enjoys this shit. When will you fucking learn that not every single fucking game on the planet has to carter to your needs? At what point are you better than a fucking SJW who wants his transgendered niggers shoehorned into everything because he feels so oppressed by modern game devs that don't pander to them?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.