[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Pokémon GO >Ever Oasis >Boxboy >fucking Mario Party
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 640x640
>Pokémon GO
>Ever Oasis
>Boxboy
>fucking Mario Party
Where the fuck is Dragon Quest?
>>
You have Doragon Crestu Buildas, buy that or you rill not get Joker sree, OP.
>>
Cancelled.
>>
DQVII is later. It, MH, and Yo-kai Watch 2 are the only other things of note.
>>
>SquareEnix
>announce a DQ game themselves

We've gone through this song and dance for 6 E3's. You really think they were going to change this year?
>>
File: dq7 digital only.jpg (48 KB, 946x488) Image search: [Google]
dq7 digital only.jpg
48 KB, 946x488
>>341477780
They're probably waiting until the end of the day to announce that DQ7 is now Digital Only.
>>
It's coming nigga, have some patience. It's supposed to be shown today.
>>
We know DQVII and VIII are coming. I'm only interested in other games being announced. Especially Theathrythm and DQX.

Squenix wants to get the most money out of me? Release Dragon Quest X. They'll get $12 per month from me + the cost of the game and three expansions.
>>
>>341479983

>DQX

NEVER EVER
>>
File: neverquest.jpg (39 KB, 420x559) Image search: [Google]
neverquest.jpg
39 KB, 420x559
>>341480098

You can't stop my dreams!
>>
>>341480431

FUCKU U WAITU PIGGU, U GETU BIRUDAS
>>
>>341477036
I heard the futuristic setting didn't sit well with japanese people, maybe it'll be the other way around if they decide to release it in english
>>
>>341481431
I don't blame them.
>>
File: 1454032462174.jpg (203 KB, 446x600) Image search: [Google]
1454032462174.jpg
203 KB, 446x600
>>341480431

No, but SquareEnix can.
>>
>>341481431
Don't all the Joker games take place in the future somewhere though?
>>
>>341481431

Joker 1 and 2 had a quazi modern day setting. Don't know why Japan would dislike it in 3. Especially with the Dragon Ball like capsule gear and crap.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.