[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any f2p good MMOs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: Z3qz8x0.jpg (129 KB, 624x950) Image search: [Google]
Z3qz8x0.jpg
129 KB, 624x950
Are there any f2p good MMOs
>>
>>341475042
WoW's 20-locked PvP is surprisingly active and entertaining, and minmaxing gear isn't very difficult but still feels somewhat rewarding (you only need certain dungeons and quests depending on class).
Even easier if you have heirlooms of course.
>>
>>341475042
No.
>>
>>341475042
You came to /v/ to ask this? You know everyone will say "none". But in reality, they are right. I love MMO's but there is nothing out there right now that's worth your time. You might find something you may enjoy, but not for long. Otherwise just go with the obvious most popular MMO's. That's what everyone will reccomend anyway
>>
Warframe

Spiral Knights
too bad no one plays it anymore
>>
>>341475764
I personally think it sucks that they nerfed level 19 hunter crits and cooldowns. Leveling hunters (while farming BOEs on alts) for the sole purpose of low level PVP was incredible. I received so many endgame achievements that way.
>>
>>341475042
>Are there any f2p good MMOs
no
>Are there any good MMOs
no
>Have there ever been any good MMOs
no
>>
I'm really enjoying wildstar solely for the combat style
>>
>>341475042
Save up $15

go to G2A

Buy ESO

it's worth every penny and the community isn't actually as shitty as I thought it would be
>>
>>341475042
Winning Putt
>>
>>341476449
You're a very dedicated shill.
>>
>>341475042
Something like BnS, or maybe GW2.
>>
Tera
>>
>f2p
>good
Choose one
>>
everquest p99 is fun
>>
>>341475042
>Are there any f2p good MMOs
Hahahahahahahahahaha! NOPE!
Tera if you wanna fap
>>
>>341476449
>buy ESO
honestly it better be 99.9999% off if your going to buy it
>>
WoW is the only MMO worth anyone's time.

Wildstar just went f2p, but I heard from multiple friends it was shit.

Tera kept me entertained for a few hours but went stale extremely fast.

If you consider Vindictus an MMO that was a fun game, but the community is literally nonexistent.

Blade & Soul was decent I guess. Had okay combat mechanics, but the game overall feels unpolished and over saturated.

I have a few friends that have like 600+ hours on Warframe. I tried it, was cool but only with friends.
>>
>>341476449

He's right. Until the Vanguard private server comes up or Age of Camelot comes out there isn't even an mmo worth playing.

At least ESO is decent, which is more than what you'll get with what's left over. If you need to scratch that korean itch I guess there's tree of saviours.
>>
>>341476094
Why hunter, when boomkin is the king of low level rape?
>>
>>341478132
well $11 on g2a compared to $60 retail is pretty fucking good

and if he wants a solid mmo that isn't p2w or monthly i would say ESO or GW2

>>341476681
if I got paid to mention ESO i would be estatic, and the game isn't AMAZING but if you're looking for a time sink that has decent gameplay this isn't far off

it's literally oblivion online

>>341478171
Vindictus and Warframe is super fucking grindy though
>>
>>341479129
Now you can, but I'm talking about the ancient times before level 1 main-stat enchants and BOA gear.
>>
>>341475042
runescape
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.