[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which final fantasy has the best girls and why is it Final Fantasy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: tgy[1].jpg (169 KB, 1024x1334) Image search: [Google]
tgy[1].jpg
169 KB, 1024x1334
Which final fantasy has the best girls and why is it Final Fantasy XII?
>>
FINAL FANTASY 12 ZODIAC AGE E3 LIVE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N12Fnl9E05g
>>
>>
More like princess ASShe, amirite?

No seriously, post moar Ashe
>>
I want to fuck fran's voice
>>
File: fran.jpg (87 KB, 900x400) Image search: [Google]
fran.jpg
87 KB, 900x400
You can't beat an amazonian jungle bunny
>>
File: ff8-girls.jpg (140 KB, 490x600) Image search: [Google]
ff8-girls.jpg
140 KB, 490x600
>>341473740
wrong.
>>
>>341473740
Hard to say. Personal tie between VI, VIII, and XII.
>>
>>341473740
Honestly, all Ivalice girls are best girls
>>
I seriously hate games that keep giving me boners. Chicks need to be more modest looking in games.
>>
>>341473740
VII will always be the answer for me, it has a lot of best boys too.
>>
>>341473740
The princess needs a pair of ANYTHING besides that washcloth / belt combo.

Worst dressed FF character?
>>
>>341474312
same here
thought I was alone
Fran is one of my all time favorite FF characters even with whatever small role she has in 12.
And surprisingly, the fact that she's a tall bunny girl in a lingerie bikini has nothing to do with it. Well ok, very little.
>>
a woman is just a walking fuck, that's all she's good for
>>
>>341473740
Ashe, that skirt is far too long, wear a shorter one.
>>
Considering the only good FF girls I can think of are Rosa, Rydia, Celes and Tifa out of probably 300+ girls in the series, I'm prepared to say the series just isn't that great when it comes to women. Especially when you consider their roles in the story.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.