[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People still haven't realized that Hackjima makes teasers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
People still haven't realized that Hackjima makes teasers first and then designs a game around them later.

I bet he's sitting in his office right now thinking how the fuck is he gonna make a game about some naked dude crying over baby while being watched by 5 figures.

What a hack.
>>
Is "hack" the new "cuck"?
>>
Nanomachines son.
>>
Fucking shit wannabe director
>>
>>341468118
>Kojima has been called a hack for years
>Is "hack" the new "cuck"?

You're such a fucking cuck
>>
File: 1443805639431.png (89 KB, 292x288) Image search: [Google]
1443805639431.png
89 KB, 292x288
>>341468860

Nah you're thinking of David Cage

Kojima actually puts gameplay in his movies
>>
A more likely scenario: he makes trailers that look cool, and the game ends up being nothing like it
Remember that MGS5 trailer where Snake turns into Skullface? Yeah
>>
>>341469067
>Kojima has been called a hack for years

True, however the word has slowly lost its original meaning by the way /v/ has used it over the past years when referring to other individuals who some simply don't like, much like "cuck" is used to simply insult people, regardless of the actual meaning of the word.

Also who are you quoting?
>>
Why are you jealous, OP

Only cucks use the term hack unironically

Why you jelly? Huh? Why you a little bitch shit?
>>
>>341467859

>guess five threads talking about a naked man in a sea of squid are not enough
>let's open another cause not sure if he's a hack or some idiot making another cinematic experience

yeah filtered
>>
>>341471321
Kojima fanboy, expat weeb. Was passed over for a job at Konami on MGS4 been holding a grudge since.
>>
>>341467859

>I bet he's sitting in his office right now thinking how the fuck is he gonna make a game about some naked dude crying over baby while being watched by 5 figures.

You have no idea how anything works.
Sony wouldn't even let you use the toilet and you think they sign big deals with "hacks" who can't present a plan or specific details about his own million dollar project ?

I`m actually happy that retards like you aren't affected by Kojimas new trailer or work

other than that go kill yourself you fucking underage
>>
>>341467859
Even if that's true, it's not like Kojima doesn't know how to make a good game. Don't be stupid, /v/'s got too much of that already.
>>
>>341467859

It's a really good trailer
>>
>>341473290
Damn son
>>
>>341467859
Kojima is fucking great at making trailers and teasers. What are they supposed to do? Get attention.
Guess what, everyone is paying attention because the teaser is strange. That's the point.
>>
>>341467859
>Hackjima

go make more "msgv was bad" threads you whiny try hard

>waaah goo goo someone likes something waaah me smashy
>>
>>341467859
I literally laughed out loud when he came out on stage.

Fucking Sony giving him nearly a fireworks show. Best moment of E3 for being so over the top.

And the smug look on his face. Priceless.
>>
>>341475915
"I'm back"

>Crowd goes wild

It was fun
>>
>>341475915
I wish someone shot him on the stage.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.