[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm surprised no one has talked about this. Anyone else
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Styx 2.png (895 KB, 1305x910) Image search: [Google]
Styx 2.png
895 KB, 1305x910
I'm surprised no one has talked about this.
Anyone else excited for another solid stealth game?
>>
>>341464056
to be expected considering styx was massively overlooked when it came out. I'm genuinely surprised it's even getting a sequel, in fact.
>>
File: dj-khaled-2015.jpg (85 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
dj-khaled-2015.jpg
85 KB, 600x450
>>341464056
Yup, I liked Styx. It was clunky and frustrating at times but it was a breeze of fresh air and I feel like enough time has passed to get another one.
>>
But the first one wasn't even that good. It was clunky as hell at times. If they can fix the gameplay and control issues then yeah maybe I'll give it a look.
>>
>solid
2 minute loading screens aint fucking solid. It's trial and error when you wanna do a no kill run and having to restart everytime you fucked up was a massive put off for me cus I felt like I spent more time staring at a blank screen than playing

picked it up on ps4 when it was >free on psn+
>>
>Play Styx
>Expect Dishonored but all stealth and no melee combat. Only mild magic bullshit
>Get a puzzel game where you have to figure out exactly how the game wants you to overcome a challenge in order to progress
>If you dont use the EXACT trinket/spell the devs want you to. GG its over, restart

I hope they fix this
>>
File: GoT_OO&M-protags.jpg (128 KB, 600x629) Image search: [Google]
GoT_OO&M-protags.jpg
128 KB, 600x629
>>341464354
>clunky

It's really just lack of polish because the game was obviously made under a tight budget. Kinda like massively overlooked Game of Thrones RPG and Of Orcs and Men. You can tell there are fucking good games there, but even genre fans will have problems because they're so shoddy.
>>
>>341464238
>>341464334
I agree, the game felt rough but I really liked that. It legitimately reminded me of old school platforming games like Sands of Time.
>>
>>341464056
Styx was fun, I'm looking forward to the sequel and hope they fix some shit that was wrong with the first game
>>
>>341464704
OP here,
2 minute loading screens? What kind of potato are you playing the game on? The thing ran perfectly fine for me..
>>
>>341464960
was the EXACT trinket/spell just invis and run every time?
>>
Fuck yes! I didn't even know it was being made!
>>
>>341464704
>ps4
>>
>>341465109
>Game of Thrones RPG
Underrated as FUCK game and probably the only good GoT title. It take a while for two stories to converge but once they do holy shit.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.