[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
best co-op games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Splinter-Cell-Conviction_.jpg (69 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
Splinter-Cell-Conviction_.jpg
69 KB, 600x300
me and my friend is looking for a game to play. since we are getting tired of the list we usually play so any suggestions for some good co op games?
>>
>>341463636
Contra is fun
>>
Lost Planet
Lost Planet 2
Your OP Pic
Blacklist
Rainbox Six Vegas 1 and 2
Doom 3
Duke Nukem 3D World
Magicka
Trine
>>
Lost Planet 2 is an amazing co-op experience once you get into it.
>>
>>341464496
this is good
in addition, heavily modded Colonial Marines can be really fun
No More Room in Hell is fun and free
you can coop Dark Souls with some effort
>>
>>341463636
a different one, but try factorio. it can be played with a friend and its such a great game to pass time if youre into it
>>
>>341464781
i have tried co oping dark souls with him i would have to sell my soul in order to get a connection and if we die or either one of us then its back to square one as usual i love dark souls i wish they would remake the entire connectivity to other playrs
>>
>>341463636
>me and my friend is looking for a game to play
Repeat after me, "my friend and I are looking for a game to play"

Don't get me started on the rest of your post. Forget games; pick up a book, you nigger!
>>
>>341465336
"my friend and i are looking for a game to play"
thanks for the english lesson but please dont bother lecturing me on apostrophes and such its a lost cause
>>
>>341465336

I always forget that school is out for the summer.
>>
>>341465336
"me and my friend is looking for a game to play"
there goddamn second times the charm
>>
>>341465763
Wrong
>>
>>341465763
what part of it is wrong the sentence i was supposed to repeat or the statement after?
>>
>>341463636
Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks is one of the best co op games ever made
>>
>>341466283
replace is with are and you are golden.
>>
>>341466663
right right i see it now. "me and my friend are looking for a game to play"
>>
>>341465336

Ok. What's a good book my friend and I can read together?
>>
>>341466975
Shitposting aside, me and my friend read All You Need Is Kill in one sitting. It's a great coop experience.
>>
>>341466975
"What's a good book my friend and i can read together?" this one was trickier i feel its been a while working with grammar.
>>
>>341467492
not much of a reader but if its good i might look into it
>>
>>341467805
It's a sci-fi groundhogs day that Edge of Tomorrow is based on. I dislike the movie but the visual novel is subjectively really good.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.