[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Breath of the Wild is going to suck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
File: maxresdefault.jpg (221 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
221 KB, 1920x1080
This game is going to be bad, because it shits on everything Skyward Sword built.
Which was, great controls, grandiose story and interesting characters. Specially Zelda, whom might be the very best incarnation of Zelda to date.
Zelda is now open world, which just mimics what other generic western games do to attract wider audiences, and we all know how that ends up.

tl; dr Zelda U/NX should of been a Skyward Sword with, but with gyrocontrols instead of motion controls, because this gimmicky openworld shit just blows.
>>
File: Stop.png (125 KB, 386x318) Image search: [Google]
Stop.png
125 KB, 386x318
>>341460946
>>
>>341460946
2/10 b8 friend. Try harder next time.
>>
>>341460946
holy shit, try next time anon. Everyone knows Skyward sword was a big steaming pile of shit and even the Wind Waker remake was much better than Skyward Sword. Breath of the Wild is going to blow you the fuck out
>>
File: What.jpg (309 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
What.jpg
309 KB, 1920x1080
>>341460946
>it shits on everything Skyward Sword built
I'm old as dirt, and the series didn't even remotely appeal to me until Ocarina of Time.
>>
>>341460946

I predict you will get $60 worth of entertainment out of the new Zelda game.
>>
>>341460946
>it shits on everything Skyward Sword built

Good. Squidward Sword was a skyscraper of dog shit that nearly ruined the series.
>>
File: fly_by.gif (930 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
fly_by.gif
930 KB, 270x270
>>341460946
>because it shits on everything Skyward Sword built
Thank god
>>
SS remains the one and only Zelda game I had to force myself to get through, and I've played all of them. I honestly wish it was never developed.
>>
File: nothingofvalue.jpg (92 KB, 604x358) Image search: [Google]
nothingofvalue.jpg
92 KB, 604x358
>>341460946
>it shits on everything Skyward Sword built.

Feature, not bug.
>>
FUCK SS
worst game I had to force myself to like
I just gave up on it halfway
the only good thing it had going was the artstyle
>>
>>341460946
>Which was, great controls
yeah they were alright in some aspects, lacking in others
>grandiose story and interesting characters
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>Specially Zelda, whom might be the very best incarnation of Zelda to date.
skyward sword zelda is kind of jewy.
>>
File: 1460925918390.jpg (58 KB, 259x220) Image search: [Google]
1460925918390.jpg
58 KB, 259x220
>new zelda comes out
>old zelda is suddenly good

like fucking clockwork
>>
>>341460946
>Zelda is now open world, which just mimics what other generic western games do to attract wider audiences
>>
>>341460946
Trolling aside, do you think people will actually start to defend SS once the new game is out?

I bet people will say shit like: "Hey at least Skyward Sword had a story". After that it's just going to snowball with all these cretins pretending that this piece of shit game was actually good.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.