[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many have you bought /v/? Did you get what you wanted?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: video-4099.jpg (14 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
video-4099.jpg
14 KB, 400x250
How many have you bought /v/? Did you get what you wanted?
>>
Zero. The only skins I've bought were from earned coins.
>>
no
>>
None.

Yes.
>>
None, still got like 5 legendaries.
>>
Yes
>>
They should let you buy skins you want directly in addition to having loot boxes.

They would have already pried money out of me if I could buy a couple of the skins I want. Instead, I'm not going to pay $$$ for a chance at some random crap I don't want.
>>
Fucking cancer friendo
>>

No
>>
>>341460786
there's nothing i really want right now
>>
None.

No.
>>
File: 1281214808411.png (233 KB, 400x529) Image search: [Google]
1281214808411.png
233 KB, 400x529
>Paying money for content when you already bought a game.

Anyone who buys a single box is literally killing gaming and I hope you're happy.
>>
>>341460786
Zero.

>Buying shit you earn in the game normally just by playing

Are you all retarded?
>>
lvl 18

0 bought

1 legendary skin (that i actually like)
>>
>>341460863
>>341461042
>>341461136

You guys paid that much money for voice lines, shitty sprays, recolours and poses you barely ever see?

You deserve this shit.
>>
Is there even any reason to play the game once you have all the skins you want? It's completely boring.
>>
File: Lucio_Skin_Hippityhop.jpg (202 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Lucio_Skin_Hippityhop.jpg
202 KB, 1000x1000
>>341460786
Zero

only 1 legendary at lvl 30 but I don't care because I like it
>>
>>341461483
That's actually a good one.

All I've got is Scarecrow Junkrat.
>>
2, and that was only because I had some paypal bucks from doing surveys a while ago. Both were trash, but I did get a legendary Junkrat skin right after.
>>
>>341461226
>Anyone who buys a single box is literally killing gaming and I hope you're happy.

naw man naw not exactly.

the loot box shit is designed to be predatory as fuck toward those who are weak willed and are easily tricked into doing such shit. So dont entirely blame the person but blame the scummy as fuck blizzard
>>
Zero. I have enough coins to buy the Lucio outfit I want, but the current color selection for them sucks. Seriously? Black? Blue and white? Where's the red and black color scheme?
>>
>>341461878

Yeah but now other companies are copying this bullshit.

See Injustice 2 and Quake Champions.
>>
>>341461878
And scummy blizzard only engages in the practice because it works. So blame is really 50/50.
>>
10, through the 2 dollar packs.

Some of them were temptations. I was really close to 1000 coins.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.