[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has the RE7 demo been solved yet? If not, solving thread. Something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: resident-evil-7-biohazard.jpg (203 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
resident-evil-7-biohazard.jpg
203 KB, 1000x562
Has the RE7 demo been solved yet? If not, solving thread.

Something I noticed regarding the axe shadow ring. First, it's not actually a ring, but a ring above a rectangle.

Second, there's another mark like this on the ground floor. If you go part the lamp in the hall (coming from the stairs) and look towards the stairs (a little past the voodoo room), and look up, there's a mark there that only shows when it's in a shadow. Now, this one is quite clearly the shadow from the cable hanging from the ceiling (with the lamp as a light source), only visible when the torchlight isn't on it.

I believe the same thing can be said of the mark upstairs, that something is casting that shadow from the lamp onto the wall.

Any more ideas going?
>>
>>341456738
i thought i did good finding the phone, didn't know it was this deep. i still don't know what to do with the dummy finger.
>>
File: image.png (145 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
145 KB, 640x1136
And apparently you can leave the house.

Getting killed isn't an ending, it's a game over.
>>
I only have the door ending and the phone.
I literally have no idea what to do. I've searched high and low for everything.

Frankly i dont know why capcom is trying to make this game PT. And making it a first person horror game is really detracting me from this.
>>
>>341457287
yeah, they should've just made it a new IP
>>
>>341457709
Last time i checked resident evil was a third person game about zombies and big ol bugs. Not ghosts.
I know they're just trying to cash in on the pt thing. But making it first person was the wrong way to go.
Espcially2 with all the negative stigma that first person horror games have had recently.
>>
>>341457709

They should have made RE4 a new IP
They should have made revelations a new IP
They should have made outbreak a new IP
They should have made Dead Aim a new IP
They should have made Darkside Chronicles a new IP

this is how you sound to Resident Evil fans that are sick of CoD shit
>>
>>341457219
>literally who twitter screencap
>>
>>341458389

Ex-dev who now focuses on FGC stuff now. You won't know him if you don't play fighting games, but he's no random.
>>
>dummy finger
>dummy
>having no purpose; decoy
>finger
>middle finger
Capcom literally giving autistic dummies the finger.
>>
Why the fuck can't the protagonist dodge this guys punch.
It's so telegraphed and slow. He could easily duck and punch him right back.
>>
>>341458367
at least those games either had the same atmosphere or recurring characters from the other Resident Evils.

this one doesn't seem to have much to do with any of that and could've just been it's own game instead of it's own game with resident evil tidbits stuffed in.
>>
>>341458874
Maximilian Dood is an ex Capcom dev? I thought he was just a youtuber celebrity.
>>
>>341460621

Not capcom, another company. He's just at E3.
>>
>>341456738
PC VERSION WHEN?
>>
>>341460776
Which company though?
>>
Is there even a point to the dummys finger, or even a key to the kitchen?
>>
>>341460908
January

http://store.steampowered.com/app/418370/
>>
File: 1465480445128.gif (986 KB, 155x155) Image search: [Google]
1465480445128.gif
986 KB, 155x155
i havent been on the internet since yesterday, there's more to the demo? wtf did I miss
>>
>>341461605
There's a hidden photo of naked Ada Wong.
>>
>>341457219
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcibcOwatBI

Sure you can kiddo.
>>
Doesn't the finger say it's made of celluloid or something? Is that important in finding it's use in any way?
>>
>>341461825
omg senx pix NAOW!?
>>
>>341461317

I don't think he ever said. All I know is it was an MMO he worked on.

He does do some work on video editing and lore stuff for the new Killer Instinct aswell
>>
>>341461605

Word is going around that you beat it by actually leaving the house.
>>
>>341461967

I didn't bother watching the video. Just wanted to let you know that Capcom said nobody beat it yet.
>>
File: 1418162290408.jpg (40 KB, 355x417) Image search: [Google]
1418162290408.jpg
40 KB, 355x417
>>341461967
Seriously?
>>
>>341463170
I just skimmed the kotaku article about it, whats this about an axe, second video tape, key's' (plural?) etc?
>>
>>341463551
This is what i would like to know. But ive searched literally high and low to find these things and all ive got is the finger that does nothing
>>
>>341463046
He's a literallywho that lucked out and now works in an official capacity for Iron Galaxy as a fuktifIknow guy. He streams games. That's about it. Probably not a total fucknuckle but he drives me up the wall with his manufactured hype.

He's not total ass at fightan' so that's cool at least.
>>
>>341463551

Nobody knows what the axe is for. Only hint is that it has something to do with the attic.

The prosthetic finger is a key, but nobody found a use for it yet.
>>
>>341463859
>manufactured hype

Yeah, that's the only thing I hate. He's not even a good actor, so it's too obvious.
>>
>>341459140
Bravo, such a fresh joke.
>>
Since you spunkbubbles won't talk about it anymore I will.

Don't have a PS4 so can't touch it but the demo seems at least sorta interesting. I do like the way the hatchet sticks temporarily but that's nothing new. Visually appealing thematically but i'm nervous that it'll get a little too spooky shit falls over in the main game. I just hope your character stays some dork named Clarence or Clancy. That's fucking gold.
>>
>>341463871
Where in the world is this axe
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.